What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
slept super late, heh, of course i didnt go to bed till 5, but yah, it was a amazing night and wouldnt have changed it for s**t.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wishing i had someone to talk to, gf is asleep, and i dont wanna talk to her, about her, lol . my friends all think im dumb cause im all about this girl and kinda being short with me. this is the kinda stuff my mom loved to talk about, but she is no longer alive, and just bleh. sometimes i wish i had a cool friend that could just be happy for me for once, and just f***ing listen. guess its too much to ask these days

Bergi85

wishing i had someone to talk to, gf is asleep, and i dont wanna talk to her, about her, lol . my friends all think im dumb cause im all about this girl and kinda being short with me. this is the kinda stuff my mom loved to talk about, but she is no longer alive, and just bleh. sometimes i wish i had a cool friend that could just be happy for me for once, and just f***ing listen. guess its too much to ask these days
I will be a "cool friend" for you....I have been lurking around your Pilot build and I love it! I have an RX300 that I absolutely love! But now my DD is a civic cx. That sucks about your mom man.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ending the night had a pretty good day today. Worked from 7-12, then came home and waited for my friend to wake up, then picked him up and we crashed at my house for most of the day, playing Xbox and eating memorial day dinner, then went back to his place and chilled there for a little and I dropped him off at work and came home. Spent the night sitting on Xbox and PC.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Got my new table and enclosure setup for my anaconda. Also slapped my new CF hood on the "fun" car. Seriously contemplating selling everything and moving back to WA. Im so tired of this area.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spent the majority of this weekend (including today) working on my car. My brother-in-law loves to work on this car. It's like stress relief for him. We ended up painting my steelies silver (since they were rusting pretty bad). Not my choice, but it does look a lot better. We also attempted a valve adjustment (I've never done one), but I think we gapped the valves wrong. The valves are ticky as hell now. Will have to re-do it later this week.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Let the conference begin.

At least I got a nice workout in last night.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent the majority of this weekend (including today) working on my car. My brother-in-law loves to work on this car. It's like stress relief for him. We ended up painting my steelies silver (since they were rusting pretty bad). Not my choice, but it does look a lot better. We also attempted a valve adjustment (I've never done one), but I think we gapped the valves wrong. The valves are ticky as hell now. Will have to re-do it later this week.
Better too loose than too tight :P

Was the engine all the way cooled down when you did the adjustment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Better too loose than too tight :P

Was the engine all the way cooled down when you did the adjustment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figured haha

Yeah, it was completely cooled down. Driving to work this morning, the car was a bit hesitant and sluggish. Definitely need to readjust them!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trying to stay awake.
I am so exhausted from working on my car this entire holiday weekend. I've given up, I'm car shopping again. I wanted to wait until September when prices will be lower, but I'm just done.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trying to stay awake.
I am so exhausted from working on my car this entire holiday weekend. I've given up, I'm car shopping again. I wanted to wait until September when prices will be lower, but I'm just done.
HA! I've gone through every single damn thing on my car in the past weekend. 8 hours on Saturday, 9.5 on Monday. I took Sunday off to see a movie and relax. I go through phases where I hate my car, and then where I really want to get it looking nice. Right now, I'm going through the latter. We'll see how long it lasts.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HA! I've gone through every single damn thing on my car in the past weekend. 8 hours on Saturday, 9.5 on Monday. I took Sunday off to see a movie and relax. I go through phases where I hate my car, and then where I really want to get it looking nice. Right now, I'm going through the latter. We'll see how long it lasts.
I've hated this car for years, but couldn't justify a car payment, even though I b*tch that I want something nicer. I've been searching for the exact MDX that I want, but it's hard to find. If I have to rush into buying a car, ESP another civic, I won't be happy at all.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've hated this car for years, but couldn't justify a car payment, even though I b*tch that I want something nicer. I've been searching for the exact MDX that I want, but it's hard to find. If I have to rush into buying a car, ESP another civic, I won't be happy at all.
See, I've been musclefucked into keeping this damned car. I'm beginning to appreciate it more now, but ugh. It's definitely gotten on my nerves. I'd love to have another car, but my credit is so shot that I can't get a loan. Need to fix that first.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See, I've been musclef***ed into keeping this damned car. I'm beginning to appreciate it more now, but ugh. It's definitely gotten on my nerves. I'd love to have another car, but my credit is so shot that I can't get a loan. Need to fix that first.
5 years I've had this car. When I bought it I didn't want it, but was in a pinch due to my previous car being totaled by a broad. I modded the car to like it more, but it's still never done it for me.

I mean don't get me wrong. It's cheap as hell, cheaper to maintain, payment free, cheap good insurance, great mileage. But it's too small with no options, and can't be taken on trips unless I raise it up so it's not practical at all.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
5 years I've had this car. When I bought it I didn't want it, but was in a pinch due to my previous car being totaled by a broad. I modded the car to like it more, but it's still never done it for me.

I mean don't get me wrong. It's cheap as hell, cheaper to maintain, payment free, cheap good insurance, great mileage. But it's too small with no options, and can't be taken on trips unless I raise it up so it's not practical at all.
Essentially the same situation here. I just feel I've outgrown the car. I don't want a rice rocket anymore. I want a big boy car. I want something that is comfortable, nice, reliable and new.
But, I've come to terms with the fact that I'll have this car at least another year.