oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go for a run!

Friendly motivation :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks haha but my mom cooked a large dinner and it's raining out. Tomorrow should be nice. Supposed to be like 90. Think I'll take the dog out for a run/walk

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cruel but hilarious
Took the words out of my mouth :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The news made a correction. A family of a deceased man was going through his belongings when they found a box entitled "1954". Apparently there was dynamite inside of it, and they panicked and called 911.

I would like to revise my previous post, and would like them to light it for their stupidity and being Sec.8.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks haha but my mom cooked a large dinner and it's raining out. Tomorrow should be nice. Supposed to be like 90. Think I'll take the dog out for a run/walk

Dude, running in the rain is the best. That's what I'm probably doing after work.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm listening to Explosions in the Sky right now. One of my favorite instrumental groups.
I love Explosions In The Sky. Listen to This Will Destroy you. They're a lot like them, but a bit more epic. Also, a bit heavier, but listen to Scale The Summit. They're amazing as well.

I got a new laptop, so when I get home I'm going to attempt to download CS5. Then I can start editing my pictures again!!!
I have CS6 for Mac, if you happen to own a Mac. It's the master suite. Gotta love having college hookups haha.

Watching the news, and "Breaking News" is there's a live bomb that has been found in a section 8 housing development and they are trying to evacuate the area.

I'm trying to figure out WHY, they're trying to evacuate the area.......
The news made a correction. A family of a deceased man was going through his belongings when they found a box entitled "1954". Apparently there was dynamite inside of it, and they panicked and called 911.

I would like to revise my previous post, and would like them to light it for their stupidity and being Sec.8.
:haha:

Why would someone panic over friggin dynamite!? People are brainless...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love Explosions In The Sky. Listen to This Will Destroy you. They're a lot like them, but a bit more epic. Also, a bit heavier, but listen to Scale The Summit. They're amazing as well.

I have CS6 for Mac, if you happen to own a Mac. It's the master suite. Gotta love having college hookups haha.
I'll have to check them out.

And nope, I gots a PC

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent the majority of this weekend (including today) working on my car. My brother-in-law loves to work on this car. It's like stress relief for him. We ended up painting my steelies silver (since they were rusting pretty bad). Not my choice, but it does look a lot better. We also attempted a valve adjustment (I've never done one), but I think we gapped the valves wrong. The valves are ticky as hell now. Will have to re-do it later this week.
Did you make sure each cylinder was at TDC when you did it?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll have to check them out.

And nope, I gots a PC
Do it. You'll like em a lot.

FAIL. I don't use PC anymore, so I don't have it for PC :/

Sitting at ER
Hope everything's okay man!

Did you make sure each cylinder was at TDC when you did it?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
Well, I had never done a valve adjustment before, so I let my brother-in-law take the reigns. It kind of looks like he did the #1 and #3 cylinders correctly. The rest are not. My valves are mega ticky and loud right now, so I'll be doing it again, and ensuring I get every cylinder.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does anyone here listen to Tame Impala?

If not I suggest you do, they're one of the best bands I've heard in awhile.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Three. Hours. To get to work today.

Not f**king happy.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, looks like I'm dropping $300 to have my wheel bearing a stud replaced. Ugh.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Semi flipped and caught on fire on southbound I5.
And some f**king cunt in a pilot tried to merge over right on top of me. I revved, she saw me, but kept going. Almost right on top of my f**king hood.
And I get to stay an hour after work to wait to sell my crankshaft.
Today is not a good day.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Three. Hours. To get to work today.

Not f***ing happy.
17 minutes for me today. I wasn't happy with that at all!
Semi flipped and caught on fire on southbound I5.
And some f***ing c*** in a pilot tried to merge over right on top of me. I revved, she saw me, but kept going. Almost right on top of my f***ing hood.
And I get to stay an hour after work to wait to sell my crankshaft.
Today is not a good day.
Oh, we're having similar days! I had a b***h in an SUV pull out in front of me head on b/c she thought it was clear when crossing traffic. I braked hard and swerved, almost smashing into the sidewalk of the intersection on the opposite side. Screamed every curse word and made up curse word out there.

I also forgot to message you last night, and got to bed late, then woke up at 1230am and didn't fall asleep until almost 2am. I'm just PEACHY today!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
17 minutes for me today. I wasn't happy with that at all!

Oh, we're having similar days! I had a b**** in an SUV pull out in front of me head on b/c she thought it was clear when crossing traffic. I braked hard and swerved, almost smashing into the sidewalk of the intersection on the opposite side. Screamed every curse word and made up curse word out there.

I also forgot to message you last night, and got to bed late, then woke up at 1230am and didn't fall asleep until almost 2am. I'm just PEACHY today!
Dude you and I are TOTALLY having the same day. My phone kept going off between 1 and 4 am.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude you and I are TOTALLY having the same day. My phone kept going off between 1 and 4 am.
That's why I silence mine. Screw that.

My day just got a million times worse. My boss who is the co-owner, CFO and CPA for the company is needing me to send a fully executed bank doc to our attorney for review. When he needs you to do something, you drop everything and do it.

I can't find the thing for anything! It's not on the server, it's not in the 2 drawers worth of filing systems we have for that property alone. The problem with this is, I was only 2 weeks new when he asked me to hand deliver this doc to the bank 2 blocks away, and I don't ever remember getting it back. So, essentially this can be my fault.

My office has files everywhere. I've searched everywhere, our receptionist helped, and nothing. Little worried b/c this is an original.
I'm on the 8th floor, and my window overlooking downtown is looking quite tempting to throw myself out of right now.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's why I silence mine. Screw that.

My day just got a million times worse. My boss who is the co-owner, CFO and CPA for the company is needing me to send a fully executed bank doc to our attorney for review. When he needs you to do something, you drop everything and do it.

I can't find the thing for anything! It's not on the server, it's not in the 2 drawers worth of filing systems we have for that property alone. The problem with this is, I was only 2 weeks new when he asked me to hand deliver this doc to the bank 2 blocks away, and I don't ever remember getting it back. So, essentially this can be my fault.

My office has files everywhere. I've searched everywhere, our receptionist helped, and nothing. Little worried b/c this is an original.
I'm on the 8th floor, and my window overlooking downtown is looking quite tempting to throw myself out of right now.
Don't do that!

And I don't silence mine because I use it as an alarm, and it usually doesn't wake me up.

I will say my boss was way cool this morning, I was about halfway to work and my boss calls me and says, "Hey so... how's your patience today? Because a truck flipped over on I5 and it's going to be a while till you get here. So crank up Snoop Dogg or whatever you kids listen to these days and relax." Mind you he's 45 and he skateboards. Coolest boss ever.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't do that!

And I don't silence mine because I use it as an alarm, and it usually doesn't wake me up.

I will say my boss was way cool this morning, I was about halfway to work and my boss calls me and says, "Hey so... how's your patience today? Because a truck flipped over on I5 and it's going to be a while till you get here. So crank up Snoop Dogg or whatever you kids listen to these days and relax." Mind you he's 45 and he skateboards. Coolest boss ever.
You know alarms work when the phone is silenced, right? :lol:

Both of my bosses are loaded, and when I mean loaded, I mean multiple million dollar homes in multiple cities, and quite a few of our 24 properties we own in various states across the country NET over a milliion annually.

I didn't know what loaded was, until I came here. I also didn't realize how professional the professional corporate business world was until here. No joke, I'm taking paralegal and professional etiquette classes. It sucks. (notice professional is out the door when I'm not working? lol)