CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, that's not my fault. I have and still do with no problems

Is there any info on how long they last? People also talked good about their Lcas

I have a feeling child's semi in my boat where name and reputation matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What lca and rear sway combo are you running? Oh that's right your suspension doesn't travel enough, nor do you move fast enough to encounter anytype of body roll so I'm certain your very well versed in suspension tuning.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What lca and rear sway combo are you running? Oh that's right your suspension doesn't travel enough not do you move fast enough to encounter anytime of body roll so I'm certain your very well versed in suspension tuning.

When I has my car I probably took it through turns faster than you have the balls to. I wasn't afraid to go 100 plus through a turn. I don't baby my cars.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And a believer in a -arms resting on frame rails apparently

Mine never did, I took the required steps for my vehicle to work properly and have clearance everywhere ;) I actually had knowledge in what I was doing

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I has my car I probably took it through turns faster than you have the balls to. I wasn't afraid to go 100 plus through a turn. I don't baby my cars.

Mine never did, I took the required steps for my vehicle to work properly and have clearance everywhere ;) I actually had knowledge in what I was doing

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have just gotten blox adjustable endlinks like I did, there isn't a difference between them and asr endlinks, the bolt is long enough on the blox links for F7 arms, and they are about 40$ cheaper lol.

I also found that motul off-road chain lubricant for moto-x is the best spherical link lube ever over wd40 and the likes.
oh God, it's just like every other choice I make. The quality and usage matters to me more than anything. There's a higher level to the bearing, body, and quality control of the ASR units over the blox. Just like other Blox parts, the Blox will need replacement before mine will. You can always save money on every damn part of your car, tons of things are manufactured from other places to cut costs as well as using lower grade materials. You did notice the 12.9 grade bolts going through my LCA didn't you? Also, i'd grease the links instead of lube.

With all the research you say you did regarding Blox, take a look at how Blox even became a company. Another replica of a replica company. The only time I buy lower quality stuff is when I already have a plan to replace them. My bucket seat, coilovers, and obviously wheels will be upgraded for this reason.

Lastly, I clearly have an extra $40 that I do give two shits about spending ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh God, it's just like every other choice I make. The quality and usage matters to me more than anything. There's a higher level to the bearing, body, and quality control of the ASR units over the blox. Just like other Blox parts, the Blox will need replacement before mine will. You can always save money on every damn part of your car, tons of things are manufactured from other places to cut costs as well as using lower grade materials. You did notice the 12.9 grade bolts going through my LCA didn't you? Also, i'd grease the links instead of lube.

With all the research you say you did regarding Blox, take a look at how Blox even became a company. Another replica of a replica company. The only time I buy lower quality stuff is when I already have a plan to replace them. My bucket seat, coilovers, and obviously wheels will be upgraded for this reason.

Lastly, I clearly have an extra $40 that I do give two shits about spending ;)

Exactly.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Motul is grease and not lube, I was just sharing my opinion and what worked for me. Your new bolts are very nice. Its cool you have the funds the replace everything on your car with the best stuff you can afford, I can't so I thought I'd share my experience with the products. I did research it ALOT and I found that asr links are imported and not made in house. And off road vehicles change them frequently also. You'll see, they will start clicking in 2 weeks rain or shine. But I know you won't care to spend the extra money to have a name so more power to you.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rear setup is looking good. i dont have any experience with anything Blox, but i ran the ASR end links for 6-7 months without cleaning or lubing them and they still worked perfect, no squeaks or clicks or noises of any kind.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did research it ALOT and I found that asr links are imported and not made in house. And off road vehicles change them frequently also. You'll see, they will start clicking in 2 weeks rain or shine. But I know you won't care to spend the extra money to have a name so more power to you.
Generally speaking there's nothing wrong with having parts manufactured and/or imported from other countries. In all honesty I would do the same if I were ASR because cost of production will decrease and keep them in business and making profits. It's a smart business decision. That's not to say the quality suffers. What's most important is the engineering behind it. Using the right design, materials, grades, tolerances, etc.. What a lot of these companies do is engineer them, send the specs/blueprints overseas to have them manufactured and they sell them here. It's common and I know many other highly reputable afternkarket parts do it.

Blox on the other hand is garbage. I speak from personal experience using and seeing their products. Sure some of their stuff might work but when comparing them to ASR, they are far behind..

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Motul is grease and not lube, I was just sharing my opinion and what worked for me.
I didn't bother to look into it, i just looked at how you wrote it out. Your opinion and anybody else's is welcomed, just added my insight on the topic

Things have escalated rather quickly in here...isn't it like 3-4 days til swap time?
Yup, this saturday! :party2:

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well in just going to quit posting anything anymore. I just use this site to keep up with the progress of my car. Good jobs everyone else.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't we all just get along? :'(