What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna go drive around looking for one of my foglight covers. $80 for a new pair. =(

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f***ing lifted trucks. Saw this F250 extended cab that had probably a 12" lift and huge tires on it, then the left front starts wobbling a good bit enough to shake the entire truck next to me. Got away from him and kept looking back to see if it was going to fall off, should probably take those for sale signs out of his windows until that gets sorted out :lol:

Chevy > Ford

Chic-Fil-A time, then it's back to editing spring break pics
Nah airborne ranger is the best cadence my drill sergeant had a great cadence voice.......no homo...lol
This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQwoQo4KvbA

That's what I've been hearing since I can remember :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hungover. Girls day yesterday. Drank too much all day, but it was nice. I definitely needed that.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't wake up until noon today. I feel you.
Being sick and this weather are killing me. f**king wind and rain. Theres a severe wind and dust warning that says to stay inside as much as possible

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Being sick and this weather are killing me. f**king wind and rain. Theres a severe wind and dust warning that says to stay inside as much as possible

It's beautiful out here, just slept like s**t last night.

I guess it's just a rest day for you eh?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Baked potatoes on the grill bitchessss

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How long do u grill them for?

These sat for two and a half hours on a dying charcoal grill. I cooked burgers on it first, and just threw these on wrapped in tinfoil. rubbed em down with a little olive oil and sea salt. ;) Bon appetite bitches!

I don't normally bake potatoes on the grill because it's just not cost effective if that's the only thing you're using the charcoal for. But for leftover, already used charcoal you can't beat it.