5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A lot of Jap crap there for an event named ricekiller

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
A lot of Jap crap there for an event named ricekiller
It isn't intended to be a domestic car meet, it is for those who are against riced out/douschebag/moarlow/vteckickedinyo/racingina35mphresidentialareadumbasses

It's for the actual enthusiasts, no matter what make or model. Bad apples do creep into the bunch though, always happens.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
It isn't intended to be a domestic car meet, it is for those who are against riced out/douschebag/moarlow/vteckickedinyo/racingina35mphresidentialareadumbasses

It's for the actual enthusiasts, no matter what make or model. Bad apples do creep into the bunch though, always happens.
you forgot: tryingtodoaburnoutandcrashingintothreeothercars

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
you forgot: tryingtodoaburnoutandcrashingintothreeothercars
I was just giving example of things I've seen here in Memphis lately. It was those or twomustangsracingonacitystreetandanotherpullsoutofaparkinglotinfrontoftheracingcarsandgetsstruckat120mphandbothcarsexplodeintopieceskillingtwopeople

or

manyourautomaticdseriesdelsolisprettyfastIlgetyounexttimeonceIbuytiresbutmywheelbearingsarebad#brokelifeIgotbigplansformycar

Yeah, that's what I deal with down here.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
manyourautomaticdseriesdelsolisprettyfastIlgetyounexttimeonceIbuytiresbutmywheelbearingsarebad#brokelifeIgotbigplansformycar

Oh wow I.just about pissed my self lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seriously, f*** Rochester pot holes.

Almost dropped the bike doing ~50 mph. Was looking at traffic so I could merge in safely, and smoked this thing dead on.

Front tire destroyed. Bent BOTH wheels. With the handlebars straight, the tire points to the left a little. Hoping I didn't bend a fork.

First day on the bike this year too (yesterday)... only a mile into my ride. Seriously lucky I didn't go down. Will be filing a claim against the city but I doubt it will do any good.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I was just giving example of things I've seen here in Memphis lately. It was those or twomustangsracingonacitystreetandanotherpullsoutofaparkinglotinfrontoftheracingcarsandgetsstruckat120mphandbothcarsexplodeintopieceskillingtwopeople

or

lol oh man:lol:

Almost dropped the bike doing ~50 mph. Was looking at traffic so I could merge in safely, and smoked this thing dead on.

Front tire destroyed. Bent BOTH wheels. With the handlebars straight, the tire points to the left a little. Hoping I didn't bend a fork.

First day on the bike this year too (yesterday)... only a mile into my ride. Seriously lucky I didn't go down. Will be filing a claim against the city but I doubt it will do any good.
ah that sucks. and hell yeah i'd file a claim. it might not go anywhere, but maybe it'll get that pot hole fixed.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey man! Are you still in inland empire? Still gotta meet up for beers some time! How's the Audi treatn ya? I was wondering if you'd still be on these boards...
Sorry bout the delay, man! I am indeed still here! Let me know when you've got time, I'm always down. Audi is running great, but I want more power, so she'll be traded in for something more badass later :twisted:

Taking back Sunday still plays?

Anyways, vent time.

So everyone knows how I started this new job right? Well I was originally promised a minimum of 30-35 hours a week and overtime. I am scheduled a whopping 18 hours next week. I was supposed to come on as a line cook and cross train on dish. Instead, I have worked nothing but dish, and next week I am scheduled nothing but dish. I asked my manager about when I'll be able to cook and she said they didn't have any cook positions open at the moment and didn't know when they would. f***kkk that. I didn't come on to be a damn dishwasher. I came to cook! This job is just ending up to be a total letdown. I have a good amount in savings right now, thank God, so I'm not worried about being in between jobs right now. I'm chasing down leads right now. I may get on with a local restaurant called ocharleys, that pays about the same. I was offered a position as a line cook (and nothing else) at ocharleys but turned it down to work at longhorns.

What can you do? Also, I'm so pissed at this situation that I want to just leave without any kind of notice but a friend of mine vouched for me to get this job so I don't want to make her look bad, so I'm stuck with this crap for another week. I told them I found another job and they want me to start after next week.

I'm just stressed. :lol:
Man.. sorry to hear that. Definitely explore other options if they're gonna be douches about letting you on as a line cook. That's bullshit.

I'd be livid.. that's a lot of damage. Sorry to hear man..

Went to Colorado this past Thursday - Yesterday to visit my folks, and have decided I want to move there (Denver). Absolutely fell in love with the city and surrounding areas. Now to convince a friend or two to go with me so I'm not alone. It won't be for a while, but I think I'll end up there.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
wife and i have been tempted to move to colorado. the bar scene is pretty fun and it would get us the hell out of utah, which we both hate.

it'd have to be someplace in co with no snow though, and im not sure if that exists lol.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
hmmm grand junction CO doesn't get snow, i doubt there is jobs in my field there though... lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So sick of s**t today. I'm in a bad mood. My roommates f**king cat meows at my door at 4am now and it wakes me up. Not cool.

Been going to the gym every Monday Wednesday and Friday for over a month now. Feels good. Not totally seeing the results that I want to be seeing though. Boyfriend says he sees a difference but I don't.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So sick of s**t today. I'm in a bad mood. My roommates f**king cat meows at my door at 4am now and it wakes me up. Not cool.

Been going to the gym every Monday Wednesday and Friday for over a month now. Feels good. Not totally seeing the results that I want to be seeing though. Boyfriend says he sees a difference but I don't.

Sorry your days not going well :(

Try and stay persistent in your workout routine. It will pay off. I find that it's harder to see changes in ourselves than others. If you ever need a second opinion, I'm sure I speak for everyone else here when I say that we would gladly compare your full body before and after shots ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wife and i have been tempted to move to colorado. the bar scene is pretty fun and it would get us the hell out of utah, which we both hate.

it'd have to be someplace in co with no snow though, and im not sure if that exists lol.
Where area u thinking? I think Grand Junction is decent :what:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another 17+ hour night shift. Getting real excited to go back home even though i get to buy a new fridge and dryer when i get back.