What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm a picky drinker :lol: I love vodka, like whiskey, and me and jäger have a love hate relationship. I'm not the most experienced drinker because I've usually gotten my fix from weed :P. Now that I've quit smoking, it's onto drinking! :D

I love alcohol honestly in general. It's all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Thanks man!

:lol: I asked Chris and he said the same thing :P

The liquor store I went to was the largest in my area. Felt like a kid in a candy store
Damn that looks like heaven. I love booze, which makes living here suck even more than it already does, lol.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys, i'm looking for a 1999-2000 Civic Cx 5-Speed, With air conditioning, without power steering in Red, White, or Silver without Rust, Completely stock ( i want the factory radio still installed) perfect interior, 1 owner, no accidents. That's So hard to find.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Took tomorrow off, three day country music festival. Camping with thousands of others for three days.

So far we have a 1.75 of JD, two 30 racks, a pint of captain, and a few nips of Jaeger. For four of us! Me, a buddy, and two female friends. The worst part is, one of the girls I'm camping with I've been trying to get with fooooorever. Even took her to prom... 7 years ago. She has a boyfriend, but he won't be here. She knows I want her and she teases me, bad. F!@#$%!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took tomorrow off, three day country music festival. Camping with thousands of others for three days.

So far we have a 1.75 of JD, two 30 racks, a pint of captain, and a few nips of Jaeger. For four of us! Me, a buddy, and two female friends. The worst part is, one of the girls I'm camping with I've been trying to get with fooooorever. Even took her to prom... 7 years ago. She has a boyfriend, but he won't be here. She knows I want her and she teases me, bad. F!@#$%!
sounds like the starts are aligning my friend :cool:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i feel sorry for the boyfriend o_0
That's the thing. She only teases. She's already told me that as much as she wants to, she won't do anything with me. I respect that. I mean if something DID happen I wouldn't say no, but I'm not getting my hopes up afer 7 years :lol:

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Be a man, grab that ass, squeeze the ass, respect the ass.

7 yrs, dafuq? I feel there's a back story that was told and I clearly missed it. Damn man.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Funny that you say that. Two weeks ago a bunch of us went to another concert. I had to be sneaky there, but I did find the perfect time and went in for said ass grab. Success, favor returned with a D grab :lol:

No back story, other than she lives 4 hours away, so the only time I see here is when I visit my hometown or go to these concerts. Went to high school with her.

I love country concerts. Even if you don't like the music, the girls alone are worth it. Except for the one concert where my ex ended up in handcuffs :lol: Oh and the one where my ex pissed me off so bad I shattered my friends windshield with fists of fury. I'm never one to get mad about anything ever, even with a lot of alcohol, but in this moment I was so pissed... and I refuse to discuss it further :lol: Lesson learned there, aaaand that's why she is my ex :thumbs up

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Funny that you say that. Two weeks ago a bunch of us went to another concert. I had to be sneaky there, but I did find the perfect time and went in for said ass grab. Success, favor returned with a D grab :lol:
Awwww Yissss hahaha

No back story, other than she lives 4 hours away, so the only time I see here is when I visit my hometown or go to these concerts. Went to high school with her.
Fair enough. Take what you can get when you can get it then.

I love country concerts. Even if you don't like the music, the girls alone are worth it. Except for the one concert where my ex ended up in handcuffs :lol: Oh and the one where my ex pissed me off so bad I shattered my friends windshield with fists of fury. I'm never one to get mad about anything ever, even with a lot of alcohol, but in this moment I was so pissed... and I refuse to discuss it further :lol: Lesson learned there, aaaand that's why she is my ex :thumbs up
I'm pretty much the same way, so I can relate. I dated a full blooded Italian hottie and man, it just wasn't worth it. My hands are so scarred from that relationship; walls, mirrors (her car's side mirror XD), whatever. I refuse to be around people that toxic.

Good luck sir and may the ass gods forever be in your favor!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man back in middle and high school I used to think I was such a badass punching through drywall and s**t. I messed up one day and hit a stud, basically shattered my hand. Now I don't punch s**t. Lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm pretty much the same way, so I can relate. I dated a full blooded Italian hottie and man, it just wasn't worth it. My hands are so scarred from that relationship; walls, mirrors (her car's side mirror XD), whatever. I refuse to be around people that toxic.

Good luck sir and may the ass gods forever be in your favor!
Yep exactly. Half dominican, she had the ASSsets :lol: She was completely toxic though. She actually broke up with me. At the time, it was difficult, but now, it was the best decision I never made!

And thanks mang hahaha :thumbs up

Man back in middle and high school I used to think I was such a badass punching through drywall and s***. I messed up one day and hit a stud, basically shattered my hand. Now I don't punch s***. Lol
Ouchhhhh! That s**t had to have hurt. Lesson learned I guesssss

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1 less day of this horse s*** place

Payday = win. Tempted to pay off the car & credit card or keep that money in my pocket :lol:

G/F is at home watching world cup, but I forgot my xbox over there and obviously won't be able to play it...nor do I really give a s*** about soccer now that I don't play it. Damnit
I hope so! lol.
Just got this from here :roll:
http://i.imgur.com/zQy4zy1.jpg
Yoga pants are my downfall :x
I think every guy digs the yogas.

Be careful though. Get what you can, but don't get attached.
I say that since you obviously dig her, but chances are if she's doing this behind one guys back, what would stop her from doing it behind yours if things went that direction? Something to keep in mind so you don't get hurt down the road.
I know exactly what you mean. Definitely need some tequila. It's a different ball game I think and my preference. Actually having margaritas right now
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/12/jezu6edu.jpg
Chili's?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1 less day of this horse s*** place

Payday = win. Tempted to pay off the car & credit card or keep that money in my pocket :lol:

G/F is at home watching world cup, but I forgot my xbox over there and obviously won't be able to play it...nor do I really give a s*** about soccer now that I don't play it. Damnit

I think every guy digs the yogas.

Be careful though. Get what you can, but don't get attached.
I say that since you obviously dig her, but chances are if she's doing this behind one guys back, what would stop her from doing it behind yours if things went that direction? Something to keep in mind so you don't get hurt down the road.
Pay it off! If I had the money I'd pay off my school loans in a heartbeat. I still owe like 38 f**king grand. Also, f**k soccer!

And yeah, definitely not getting attached. She lives 4 hours away anyways, I'm just trying to fulfill my high school dream :lol:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did this today besides drink

That room in the back is packed full of my random s**t I don't need everday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All I got out of those photos... Is that you make too much money to be drinking md 20 20.. :lol: