XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s*** man, that suuuuucks. Drunken purchases make things better though I find. And so do hotel rooms for a night with a honey. f*** it, bend your front fork in her pothole :thumbs up: (Not literally tho :shock:)
Bwahahaha :rolf: sig worthy! Again.... lol

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Never had moonshine before. Only recently got into drinking.
This isn't like the stuff you buy in a store...

I've had legit mountain brewed moonshine. s**t was GOOD (had Apple Pie and Peach Cobbler). The store bought stuff tastes like gasoline D:

s*** man, that suuuuucks. Drunken purchases make things better though I find. And so do hotel rooms for a night with a honey. f*** it, bend your front fork in her pothole :thumbs up: (Not literally tho :shock:)
Bwahahaha :rolf: sig worthy! Again.... lol
Laughed way too hard. Comment of the day for sure!

Steam Sale = buying badass indie games for like $2. YES.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Crack myself up ha!

Anything good on Steam? I haven't played many good games in a while :( Waiting for Next Car Game to finish and launch..

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Crack myself up ha!

Anything good on Steam? I haven't played many good games in a while :( Waiting for Next Car Game to finish and launch..
gonna pick up Don't Starve. everything else on sale i either have, or don't want :/

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Crack myself up ha!

gonna pick up Don't Starve. everything else on sale i either have, or don't want :/
yeah the art style looks really cool, and i heard it's fun to play.

hmm honda metro's are really cheap around here, kinda tempting....
I just picked up Hotline Miami for $1.49. Can't beat that. The game looks like fun!
Don't Starve is another I may get, as well as The Witcher 1 and 2. Far Cry 3 is super cheap, but I don't have a rig to play it on haha. Most of this stuff will be on my Macbook until I build a Hackintosh that's dual booting.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't Starve is a really fun casual game. Totally worth the $4.

Terraria is a great game if you haven't played it yet. That could actually be a lot of fun if someone on CC hosted a server and a bunch of members joined in. Also $4.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP

Terraria is a great game if you haven't played it yet. That could actually be a lot of fun if someone on CC hosted a server and a bunch of members joined in. Also $4.
i played the hell out of it when it first came out, i don't think i have a valid version of it anymore though.

it'd be cool to make a clubcivic server

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

i played the hell out of it when it first came out, i don't think i have a valid version of it anymore though.

it'd be cool to make a clubcivic server
I saw Terraria on there. A bunch of my friends played it, but I never did. It looks fun! Perhaps I'll pick it up.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This whole wake up now, wun life trend is f**king stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's funny. One guy I know acts like it's all great. He can now afford a civic

I'm all for making money however you can, but yeah, I have a friend that preaches about it like it's this get rich quick scheme, but he's broke as hell.. I'm like.. Once you start showing me some proof I might listen.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm all for making money however you can, but yeah, I have a friend that preaches about it like it's this get rich quick scheme, but he's broke as hell.. I'm like.. Once you start showing me some proof I might listen.
Yeah and being rich before hand doesn't count

I've been trying to figure out what the hell that is. Is it like Amway?

Honestly idk what they promote but I know you get people to join and make money off of it lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been trying to figure out what the hell that is. Is it like Amway?

I don't really know :lol:

I do know this.. This isn't 1200 bucks. And it doesn't prove anything.