What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Fun stuff. I built a deck once with my father. Tedious work. Then again, my dad is a perfectionist.
yeah luckily the deck is already built, its just a matter of getting to it. my goal with the cactus juice is just to build up enough rage to rip the f**ker right off instead of manually removing these screws.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahah. That'll do the trick

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Ahah. That'll do the trick
that's what i did last weekend, i tore up a 1/4 of the wood just by ripping up the wood. most of the screws are rusted enough that with enough force they just break. and taking up these screws with a manual screwdriver is asssssss

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's what i did last weekend, i tore up a 1/4 of the wood just by ripping up the wood. most of the screws are rusted enough that with enough force they just break. and taking up these screws with a manual screwdriver is asssssss

You don't have a drill? :O

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ex wife took it, along with most of my tools and anything of value.

Well that sucks. What the f**k would your ex wife want with the drill. I mean damn, she couldn't leave you the drill.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Well that sucks. What the f*** would your ex wife want with the drill. I mean damn, she couldn't leave you the drill.
I doubt she wanted it or has used it since, just the fact that it was mine. vindictive women ya know, lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I doubt she wanted it or has used it since, just the fact that it was mine. vindictive women ya know, lol

I know them all too well my man. All too well.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's all good though, upgraded to a better non-whore wife.

Non-whore is a good trait to have. I look for non-whore in a woman as well. With all the nasty things my girl does in the sack it's hard to believe she's not a whore :lol:

It's a good problem to have :cool:

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Non-whore is a good trait to have. I look for non-whore in a woman as well. With all the nasty things my girl does in the sack it's hard to believe she's not a whore :lol:

It's a good problem to have :cool:
hehe yeah i'll agree with ya there

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Best of luck to you with the deck. Try not to catch yourself with a rusty nail :P
Thanks, i'm more worried about falling off while drunk, which i have done several times.

also: been looking at a honda ruckus, kind of tempted if i could just get my wife to stop looking at vespa styled s**t.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, i'm more worried about falling off while drunk, which i have done several times.

also: been looking at a honda ruckus, kind of tempted if i could just get my wife to stop looking at vespa styled s**t.

I saw the bmw one. She's got expensive tastes. I almost bought a ruckus the other day but decided to keep saving for my ninja 300.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just waited 7 f***ing weeks to have my Ninja's wheels straightened. Got them back, and find out both front fork tubes are bent.

Never hit a pothole.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just waited 7 f**king weeks to have my wheels straightened. Got them back, and find out both front fork tubes are bent.

Never hit a pothole.

Ouch. That sucks man. How much is that gonna set you back?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ouch. That sucks man. How much is that gonna set you back?
Not sure honestly. Haven't looked yet. I've been so busy lately, and made a few drunken purchases, which, along with car and school loan payments, put me into the red. My bank tried charging me a bullshit $105 overage fee. I bitched, they refunded $35 of it. I said to them eff that, please close my account... and magically all $105 was refunded :cool:

Alsooo a female friend is making the trek two hours to hang this weekend, and we're getting a hotel one night, sooo this takes priority over my bike right now :lol:

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just waited 7 f***ing weeks to have my Ninja's wheels straightened. Got them back, and find out both front fork tubes are bent.

Never hit a pothole.
Not sure honestly. Haven't looked yet. I've been so busy lately, and made a few drunken purchases, which, along with car and school loan payments, put me into the red. My bank tried charging me a bulls*** $105 overage fee. I b****ed, they refunded $35 of it. I said to them eff that, please close my account... and magically all $105 was refunded :cool:

Alsooo a female friend is making the trek two hours to hang this weekend, and we're getting a hotel one night, sooo this takes priority over my bike right now :lol:
s**t man, that suuuuucks. Drunken purchases make things better though I find. And so do hotel rooms for a night with a honey. f**k it, bend your front fork in her pothole :thumbs up: (Not literally tho :shock:)