out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Qdoba shits all over Chipotle
Never heard of it.

Edit: Googled it. Looks amazing. There are 3 in Atlanta, apparently. One is in the airport, two are north of Atlanta. So.. about a 1 hour and a half to try it. f**k it [emoji38] it's on my bucket list now.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never heard of it.

Edit: Googled it. Looks amazing. There are 3 in Atlanta, apparently. One is in the airport, two are north of Atlanta. So.. about a 1 hour and a half to try it. f**k it [emoji38] it's on my bucket list now.
Gotta get the queso burrito. Steak or chicken. Wheat tortilla. Amazing.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got an invitation for the unveiling of 5 new vehicles on Thursday from a local luxury dealer.
Really hoping the Chiron is one of them but I doubt it

Yeah.. basically how I felt. I haven't had Moe's either though [emoji38] it was good but not as good as it's hyped up to be.
Exactly.
From what I remember, Chip wasn't bad but a tad on the spicy side for what I like.
Moe's isn't the greatest, but IMO it's better.
Then again I like Taco Bell and no one likes Taco Hell. I just like simple stuff, and the more of it, the better.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Missed Halloween. Worked late and had to be up early again for work. Lovely

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I always go with Chipotle over Qdoba and Moe's. I think a lot of it has to do with poor management of the Qdoba and Moe's locations though, the food always looks weeks old.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got a day off. Putting away laundry, gotta clean the garage, find a leak on the TL and mow the grass then wash and wax cars and go to the gym.

Also need to order my new AEM standalone since they have a cool trade in program

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same ^

Watched Spy last night. Pretty f**king funny. Rented San Andreas as well, but haven't watched it yet. Off work today. Working tomorrow and friday then going back Monday night to work nights for four weeks. Always a fun transition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked 2:30 am until right now. Need to eat and hit the gym.

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just finished another midterm at school today. My grades have been subpar. I hate it cause I'm actually putting in the effort with no avail. I sometimes wonder if I'm doing the right thing. I'm kind of scared cause I don't wanna flunk out of school. I don't want to be labeled as an idiot by everyone.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just finished another midterm at school today. My grades have been subpar. I hate it cause I'm actually putting in the effort with no avail. I sometimes wonder if I'm doing the right thing. I'm kind of scared cause I don't wanna flunk out of school. I don't want to be labeled as an idiot by everyone.
For what its worth, anyone who truly knows better knows not to judge intelligence solely by grades, especially with the horrible education system nowadays. I know a lot of idiots that got mostly A's even through college. Hell, I know nurses and psychologists I wouldn't trust for sh*t! Just make sure you find something you're happy doing long term.

Last edited:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yesterday, I figured out the reason my wiper blade hit the A-pillar was because the previous owner errantly switched the wiper arms. How I didnt think of that before is beyond me. So I went in to exchange one of the two 18" blades I bought last week. The guy who helped me had a wrist brace on. Being a massage therapist concentrating on therapy and injury rehab, I couldnt help but ask. To shorten the story, he let me work on his wrist for maybe 30 seconds and he couldn't stop smiling about how good it instantly felt.

Damn, I miss working! I love what I do. Its so rewarding I gotta get some money together to get my license reestablished in FL now that moved back.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rented San Andreas as well, but haven't watched it yet.
About 75% through it right now, many lulz have been had so far.

Maybe because I'm a stickler, but the quality of CGI in it, I would not have signed off on.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
About 75% through it right now, many lulz have been had so far.

Maybe because I'm a stickler, but the quality of CGI in it, I would not have signed off on.
Yeah, CGI effects were kind of bad, but I thought it was a good movie. Plus Alexandria daddario is great eye candy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk