What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Setting two kill plugs a day, every 12 hours. Its a quick process but after the drive im getting about 6 hours off between them. Got about 2 hours of sleep and now im headed back out to do another one. Imma be pretty worn out by the time these are over.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are kill plugs? :O

Meeting with the Army recruiter Monday to schedule the asvab test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are kill plugs? :O

Meeting with the Army recruiter Monday to schedule the asvab test.

A kill plug is something that we set in the well bore that kills the pressure between the perforations and the wellhead so they can bleed off the pressure and put a workover rig on the well to drill out plugs and land tubing for production.

Worked my d**k off last week so i could be off today for my daughters pageant and her bday party. Im exhausted, but im excited to be here.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1445788671340.jpg

Camping was a success. Back home now. Off work today and tomorrow, then back to work Tuesday.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got back from a weekend at Disney and Halloween Horror Nights, much sore.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked my d**k off last week so i could be off today for my daughters pageant and her bday party. Im exhausted, but im excited to be here.
That sounds very painful. I hope this wasn't her performance.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Army recruiter? Did I miss something...
Haven't talked about it on facebook, keeping it quiet with my coworkers, boss etc. I'm in the recruitment process right now, getting medical papers in order for review. Gonna send those out, take the asvab and wait for word back on whether or not I'll need a waiver. Bad part is that process can take up to 6 months.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GL man.

Curious, reason for the switch?
I finally got into a job where I can stay where I'm at until I retire. I got to thinking about it and thought.. is this what I want to do for the rest of my life?

The Army has always been a dream of mine but I've always talked myself out, giving myself excuses as to why I wouldn't be qualified (kidney stones, esd surgery). Well I finally set out to get an answer. The goal isn't necessarily to enlist, it's to see it through to the end. If I can enlist, awesome. If I find out I'm not qualified due to some medical issue, so be it; but at least I'll know I tried.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good luck with it

Just curious, Army or Army National Guard? Either way, enjoy constantly moving around and hope the ladyfriend stays around, it can be tough

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck with it

Just curious, Army or Army National Guard? Either way, enjoy constantly moving around and hope the ladyfriend stays around, it can be tough
Just Army. Going for Infantry.

I have a good bit working against me with the kidney stones and ear surgery. My hearing in that ear is slightly diminished and may or may not reach the standard, if it doesn't I can apply for a waiver but no guarantees.

The kidney stones are the biggest obstacle.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove out to jersey today to pick up my brothers engine for the integra. We got within 500 ft of the place and the damn thing started overheating, pegging the needle. Found a pinhole on one of the hoses. So we grabbed the engine and I asked them if any of them had water so we could limp it to the nearest advance auto and get coolant.

I wrapped the hose the best I could and put coolant in it. Ran absolutely fine all the way home. Can't wait to get this piece of s**t out of that car and the new heart into it. It's what I always wanted to do when I had the car. At least now my brother will have a reliable engine

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
7 year anniversary with the missus today. Gonna go do some shopping and try chipotle. Anyone here ever had it?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
7 year anniversary with the missus today. Gonna go do some shopping and try chipotle. Anyone here ever had it?

Congrats mang. Chipotle is the tits. Had it couple weeks a go, the guy had to double wrap my burrito because it was the size of a small baby.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do you guys not have Chipotle's around you?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you guys not have Chipotle's around you?
Sort of. The closest one is a little over 30 minutes away. All my friends and family live in my town, and one county over in the other direction, so I don't make it out to the town that has the chipotle. Where I live, everything is at least 20 minutes away.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had it, nothing special. I prefer Moe's over it
Yeah.. basically how I felt. I haven't had Moe's either though [emoji38] it was good but not as good as it's hyped up to be.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Qdoba shits all over Chipotle