←◊◊EMERGENCY SALE!!!!!!◊◊→ 1WK ONLY 2wks Tops @ These Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Glad the wife's okay, and good luck with sale(s) :thumbs up

JDMJNKY

Banned
Xploder, I appreciate brotha, thank you! She still has to return to the hospital, aftermath trauma. Her knee was swelling from hitting the dash, and her face is swelling. Kaiser hospitals are so thorough :thumbdown

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jesus, bro im so sorry to hear this, i hope she recovers quickly and is back on her feet.
prayers for you and the fam. you know id buy this off of you for top dollar!! no questions asked.
but im broke as fak..GLWS my brother

JDMJNKY

Banned
Thanks Ed, Me too! Glad shes alive for starters.

.........Morning Hustle! Offers OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!Morning Hustle! Offers OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jacobs23

Damn sorry to hear this, glad your wifes ok, hope she recovers quickly. Ill put the word out on the sale and try to get u some businees drummed up. I hope they caught the guy. 

JDMJNKY

Banned
Thank you! I'd geuinely appreciate that. Yeah he was actually in worse shape then my wife.

Also my prices are closer to guidelines, but feel free to make offers.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why not just sell the car as a whole instead of trying to part it out basically, like 4500 -5000 and just cut your loss. would be easier imo

JDMJNKY

Banned
Not ready to take that huge of a loss ATM. On top of that i need $2k to pay my license fines, and a sizeable down to get my wife a car. @ 5k it would be stupidity and robbery for fast cash that won't get me anywhere. In light of your post Swaps pending, cars pending once I put a Sohc in it...but until I have cash in hand everything is still for sale....so bump.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good Lord...glad she's OK.

I can't help you at all w/ any of this, but bumping you anyhow. GL w/ everything and I hope she has a speedy recovery!

JDMJNKY

Banned
Lownslow & WC thank you G's!! Im truly thankful my wife is fine, and bumps are always needed, mucho thanks for those. The cars back at home and it looks to be a really hard impact. Either way just glad she's alive. To turn it up a notch we received the police report and it concluded the other driver ran the red. Amen!

JDMJNKY

Banned
Hahaha we did retain a lawyer to fight for loss of pain & suffering + loss of wages. The OP's INS already stated to us on the phone they'd cover our loss such as vehicle, rental car, etc. Just have to play the waiting game now and submit receipts for our mods to her car.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lownslow & WC thank you G's!! Im truly thankful my wife is fine, and bumps are always needed, mucho thanks for those. The cars back at home and it looks to be a really hard impact. Either way just glad she's alive. To turn it up a notch we received the police report and it concluded the other driver ran the red. Amen!
Glad to hear she's OK! Did you insure your parts? No receipts necessary if that's the case. That's what I did w/ my civic and I'm getting ready to total the bish out so I can get my damned SUV already.

Status
Not open for further replies.