00 civic ex backwards progress/ from beauty to beast lol

Detroit ricer

well let start off by saying hello im kinda new here, whos gives a fu* lol anyways i owe a 00 civic ex i purchased it on october had it for two weeks then i crashed with my friends mustang and the car went on a negative progress from their on, but in the summer i plan on fixing it up again!!

heres a pick of when i bought the car sitting beautiful at home

thats the rear lip that got stolen from me yesterday fu*ers broke a piece of my bumber wow how i wanted to kill the thief/s that took my lip, touching another mans car is like touching another mans woman you just dont that kinda stuff man!!

ok now from beauty to beast

when i crashed my bumber cracked so i took it off so i can repair it in the mean while i put a 98 civic bumber that of course doesnt fit properly

as u can see rust is comin in the hood and a has a dent FML!!!!

oh and one question do u guys think the broken rear bumber is repairable of where my lip got tore off

emerican

Registered VIP
Never good when two friends are the ones in the wreck, Who's fault was it?

Detroit ricer

a goose by my college campus came across the road we were speeding so we slmammed our breaks and yea, next time i know just to run over the dam bird

emerican

Registered VIP
I would defintly say run it over, but i have done that because i thought it was something else or my girl was in the car and would have gotten all sad if i hit it so i understand man. The automatic reaction is to slam on brakes for pretty much everybdy sucks though cant wait to see you build it back up good.
f**k whoever stole the rear lip i mean really of all things the lip kit get a damn job thieves.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn we did have twin cars before you crashed! good luck getting it back to looking good man

Detroit ricer

***update***

well i did some poor man body work, actually my first ever experiance with bondo one thing for sure is that thing makes a god dam mess well anyways i fixed my cracked bumber and i re did my hood.
i used the poor mans paint (oreilys spray paint) lol and these are the results!

i changed my turn signals and i put blue led bulbs oh and installed my new jdm type r grille

all lights on

i replaced the lip that got ripped off my rear bumber i need to paint it

Synyster024

nice work dude.. if i didn't know anybetter i'd say your just added a grill and changed your lights on your ride. and got a different rear lip.. lol great work man =) i'd still replace your hood and bumper eventually but it really does look pretty good =)

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad your getting it back on track. Might wanna ditch the blue lights. Usually colors, besides amber, are reserved for emergency vehicles. I've known people that have been pulled over for it. It's looking good so far, hope to see some more progress.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i know im asking for a ticket with blue turn signals

And thanks guys
f**k em that actually looks kinda cool lol

Car looks god damn good bro, I love white!

Any idea where those headlights came from? those are sexy as f**k!

Just paint the rear lip and grill and your car will be on par

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude you went from sexy to f**ked and back again. Good progress man, said about the accident but hey it gave you something to do at least lol

Detroit ricer

Got my Honda emblems today, i was going to get the red honda emblem ones, but decided to go with blue why? because i wanted to do something a little different and because i have a white and blue trim going on with the car!

i also changed my license plate lights to some blue ones i think it looks cool, and if u notice carefully i changed my dome light to a white L.E.D

emerican

Registered VIP
^ i have them on my car and havent been bothered about them yet. I know if you do those uglylittle lights on the hood pissers then they will pull you over where im from. They say it makes you look like an emergency cehicle coming towards people or behind them by that logic plate lights should be ok.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you don't have white or clear lights in you backup or tag lights they can ticket you for it & the washer nozzles will get you in more trouble. I had a lowrider S-10 & had a neon tag on it & the officer said if I cut the wire right there in front of him he wouldn't give me a ticket, sicko liked to watch.

emerican

Registered VIP
Didnt know i could get a ticket fot it learn something new every day. That would make me mad thathe got off on watching it but id still do it to get out if the ticket.