5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no. for aftermarket wheels. the seatings on those and oem are different. im confused why your putting money into ls' when you have si's.......sis are way nicer and are oem wheels. so you dont really need to worry about salt and crap. they arent painted

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no. for aftermarket wheels. the seatings on those and oem are different. im confused why your putting money into ls' when you have si's.......sis are way nicer and are oem wheels. so you dont really need to worry about salt and crap. they arent painted
I've always liked ls Meshies more than the Si's. I figured those wouldn't fit...I lost one of my oem lugs for some reason and have a set that went on some steelies but they are longer. So now i have one lug that is longer than the other three lol. I'm trying to find a replacement set to buy but I suppose i'll just buy a single extra one from like autozone or something. I'll probably end up selling my si's once I clean them up.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your crazy. all i gotta say. dont think i have ever heard that before

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Si's are too heavy IMO. And wayyy to common where I live. Get some blades. Those are hard to find.

On the valve cover, I think purple wrinkle plaint would look good or with the black I think a polished valve cover would look really good. I would do it on mine but I think it would look weird with white :???:

Manser

Si's are too heavy IMO. And wayyy to common where I live. Get some blades. Those are hard to find.

On the valve cover, I think purple wrinkle plaint would look good or with the black I think a polished valve cover would look really good. I would do it on mine but I think it would look weird with white :???:

Hmmmm.. I have a black ek :twisted::idea: .. Just might have to do a polished vc!

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, that polished vc looks crazy lol. I may make one wrinkle purple and one polished :P btw, anyone know of a place I can get purple wrinkle engine enamel? tried looking it up but I can't find it anywhere

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, that polished vc looks crazy lol. I may make one wrinkle purple and one polished :P btw, anyone know of a place I can get purple wrinkle engine enamel? tried looking it up but I can't find it anywhere
because they only make it in black and red i believe

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
The Si wheels are heavy? I wouldn't think that compared to the meshies they would make much of a difference.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Si wheels are heavy? I wouldn't think that compared to the meshies they would make much of a difference.
i missed that. yeah they weigh about the same as ls. and wahts more common, ls integra or em1...

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well if I can find the room in my dad's garage then I'll hang on to my Si's until I get sick of them. My aunt's got a set of si's from her 6th gen civic ex. I just feel like around here the meshies are less common than the si's

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well if I can find the room in my dad's garage then I'll hang on to my Si's until I get sick of them. My aunt's got a set of si's from her 6th gen civic ex. I just feel like around here the meshies are less common than the si's
your aunt put si's on her car? surprising. but eh you might think that, but its because you go by without noticing the ls probably. they are dime a dozen. hence why you can get a set of ls for 2-250 with tires and si's for 350. you could even fine webs in a junkyard probably. but i mean if you prefer them, then go for it.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They actually came stock on my aunt's car lol. Idk how they did, but I can't see her buying different rims for her car.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They actually came stock on my aunt's car lol. Idk how they did, but I can't see her buying different rims for her car.
no they didnt. she either paid lots of extra money for them at the dealer, or a previous owner put them on. they only came on em1s

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no they didnt. she either paid lots of extra money for them at the dealer, or a previous owner put them on. they only came on em1s
Oh well, point of the story is I like the Meshies better :P lol I will have to ask her next time I see her though. I'm interested where they came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.