00-fbp-em1

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
here is a picture a couple of days after the incident,

here it is after ewlding up the firewall, Im not much for black plugs where the wires and the a/c lines were, So i welded them up, spreade some bondo, and sanded... ill have to primer and paint the bay again... Oh well,,, ill get it there one day...

and of course you gotta have something to keep you and your friends motivated.... In the house...

on the porch....

and just for sh!its and giggles.... I love Call of Duty,,, on xbox... so if you do to, and you can figure out what my gamertag is, send me an invite...

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
thanks guys, hopefully I can get some work done tomorrow,,, at least get the bay sanded and some primer on it,,,

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude the car is se* seriously looks great! So did you get OEM replacement parts or aftermarket?

I think you are my new friend! BLL is the sh*t!! Try it with a real lime, makes it even better! HA

So what are your bay plans? I am currently in the middle of a Full tuck/Shave... Gonna try and do some extra stuff that I haven't seen ever!

Love the gold/black... I agree with memory though the camo arm rest has gotta go! Do some red or even just plain black

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
Dude the car is se* seriously looks great! So did you get OEM replacement parts or aftermarket?

I think you are my new friend! BLL is the sh*t!! Try it with a real lime, makes it even better! HA

So what are your bay plans? I am currently in the middle of a Full tuck/Shave... Gonna try and do some extra stuff that I haven't seen ever!

Love the gold/black... I agree with memory though the camo arm rest has gotta go! Do some red or even just plain black
the front end is aftermarket, but it al lines up amazingly, as for right now, the engine harness and headlight harness are fully tucked, the fire wall is welded up and shaved, I plan on installing an s2000 clutch master, clean that are up a little, and changig all brake lines to stainless stell braided and moving the proportioning valve to the back side of the firewall,changing the fuel filter to an inline filter and dropping it off the firewall as well to clean it up too... But this will all be in time,,., im going to finish my interior and get it painted before i completely fnish the bay... it not to often people see under my hood, but they see the exterior every time i drive it,,, so paint is a must...

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
what are the benefits?!
The reservoir is mounted to the cylinder... That way I can get rid of the one mounted on the shock tower, fill up a couple more holes, and get rid of the line between the cylinder and reservoir... It's just cosmetic... No performance at all...

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
ok, its been a minute since ive updated, Its just been so cold that being able to work on the car has been limited... considering fiberglass, bondo, primer, paint, etc dont like to stick in cold weather its been slow... but for the time being ill show you what I have done, and some other parts ive picked up over the past couple of weeks....

Harness bar already sticker bombed,,, I ordered yonaka leather racing seats, they should be here soon, but I havent decided on harness's yet.... ANy ideas???

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What up bro car is looking GREAT!!!!!!!

SO did you Bondo of fiberglass fill the back holes?

I hope your going to get an inline fuel filter and get rid of that crap on the firewall?

So this s2000 master..... SO I am confused, what you mean the one mounted on the shock tower? Isn't that the Clutch master cyl? You lost me here lol...

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
I welded all of the big holes. wires for fuse panel, a/c hole, etc... then fiberglassed, after sanding i filled the small holes you get from air bubbles with bondo,the S2k clutch master has the clutch fluid reservoir mounted to it, here is a picture of one installed on an ek..

it just gives it a cleaner look, I do plan on doing an in-line fuel filter, and moving all break lines to the back side of the firewall, and using all stainless lines,

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
Just got my yonaka seats in. I decided to go with synthetic leather. I'll get pics up when I get home. Comments please. It's what keeps the inspiration and motivation flowing..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah your car is sex!!!!! holy s**t. its basically what im trying to build up to. so when you do this s2k cylinder. do you need to change anything with the clutch line? or will it hook right up? im really interested in this now since im working on my tuck. and what did you paint your bay with? im doing a black and gold theme and im loving that gold bay.

Also you may want to look into the chasebay brake booster eliminator kit or something

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
I have a stainless braided clutch line so that's not an issue, I rattle can'd that s**t with some paint from lowe's. Once I het it done I will clear it. You can't tell it's rattle can, plus the metallic in the gild can hide small imperfections. I've got hours involved in mine. I hope it's not your daily. I ran my headlight wiring through the inner fenders and through the bottom of the radiator support. God help you if you have wiring issues if you do it like me. It's f**king impossible to track it down. Hopefully I'll have it finished this weekend, and I'll post up some good pics... I need it ready by next week for a toys for tots car show, so I'll he busting my ass on it. I'll do my best to get pics up Sunday. I won't have the seats in considering the fact I was sent the wrong brackets. So the time it takes to shop them back and receive te new ones, especially with the holiday season is probably going to be ridiculous.