00-fbp-em1

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha i hear ya on putting in a lot of hours, i got a lot in mine too, I also have a gutted trunk and i hid all the wiring in there also. I am waiting to get the braided clutch line and inline fuel filter. Maybe ill just pick up a s2k clutch cylinder when i do that too. I Got more important stuff first. but yeah mine is basially completely tucked and its my daily, but instead of runing it through the fender like that. i made it a bundle, loomed it, and attached it to that so i can see all my wiring. I was worried if i would have a problem so I made it so i could get to it all. The spray paint looks good in the pictures, does it look that good in person? I sprayed my bay black, but it already was black. Ill have to look into that. thanks!

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want pics of the seats installed or not...

So how much is a S2k Master? Hmmmmm Decisions!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ebay like $80 to $100. im thinking craigslist or junkyard though. Some close ones i may go look at

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
The clutch master new from advance is just under $80,,, plus you know you got a warranty unlike ebay,,, i gutted my trunk, and I also pulled all the interior and sprayed everything with rubberized undercoating,,, it is so much quieter going down the road now,,, i cant hear the exhaust anymore, but that carbon intake screams when you hit vtec,,, ill post up pics of the trunk, show you what I did there.. and now im thinking about re-painting the wheels,,, I dont think the titanium lugs will look good with gold??? what do you all think??? and here's the seats,,,

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seats look good. I just painted my trunk fluorescent colors to make it stick out and put my battey back there. I may put it back together though and polish my rear strut bar and wrap my entire trunk in red and black checkerboard print like my headliner. I think the lugs will look good with gold. I would give it a try and post pics before you do it

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
i was looking at pics from the drag strip and found these, I had to post a couple,

87 civic vs. 09 TRD scion tc

my si

and a few other random photo's of my car, same wheels, different colors...

and some pics of my old rides....

sorry, got extremely picture happy

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you've had some pretty nice rides. i like em

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy Cr** how many times have you painted your wheels? I say try em, worst case sell em and get black ones, or even purple? I like those for some reason

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And like said before why not get a Chase Bays eliminator kit? 2 bills is NOT bad at all!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha chase bay is what ill end up getting, and that way it has EVERYTHING i would need to do it. ha i just noticed that about your wheels. i am always changing the color of mine when i get bored

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have been thinking about painting mine black... i like my wheels hell I have had them since I got my car... So not sure yet... But gonna for sure look into Chase Bay stuff... Looking at the harness with the quick disconnect, just for baler status lol...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol that is baller status and you pay well for it. i dont ever see 500 being worth an engine harness

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol okay but you have seen my build, as far as I am going with it, why not go all the way? The other reason I am considering it is because it is all new wires and tucked.... So being that it is done and done properly, labeled, heat shrunk, I mean it is not only baler, it is quality as well you know?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true. very true. hey if you got the money, go for it. i only make like 50 bucks a week so ill pass lol

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL my car would be done if I made money lol! OP so any thoughts on the above ? Sorry for a thread jack although it is on topic

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yeah sorry about the thread jack. maybe it gave ideas though lol

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
One day I'll end up buying a new set of wheels. But I have no clue what color I want, so I just try them all to see what I like best. I've not checked into chase bays for anything. But I'll agree with who ever said $500 is to much for a harness. I won't be buying one with what I'm making.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But have you seen the chase bay harness? It is Plug and play, and already set up for wire tucking... They have perfected the Honda Harness on any swap!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah that they are. and the quick disconnect is pretty awesome. its all military spec too so they will withstand anything