'04 Accord V6 Luxury with Rims & Tyres off an '09 Accord V6 Luxury

Alpine

5+ Year Member
It was time to change the balding tyres on the old man's '04 Accord V6 Luxury, so scored these virtually new rims and tyres off an '09 Accord V6 Luxury. This gives us new tyres with a nice size upgrade from 205 to 225 width, lower profile, and a rim upgrade from 16" to 17". Best of all it's still OEM.

Before (with 16" stock rims)

After (with 17" rims from '09 Accord)

Overall very happy with the new rims. The ride is smoother, quieter and the alignment seems to be OK. The old tyres tendency to pull to the right is gone now. All in very good. If only these 17" rims had the same polished appearance as the 16" rims then it'd be 100% perfect as it suited the overall look of the Accord nicely.

Some extra pics:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you made the wrong decision.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks better but only because the old rims were too schmal

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea honestly I think that the old rims looked better.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think those 16's would look good on a slammed 7th gen with five lug. lol

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'll go with everyone else on this one, I liked the old ones better. I can see where you're coming from though, you probably got sick of the old ones and just wanted something new.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First off there is no "Accord Luxury" and second, those aren't accord rims!!! Someone saw you comin bro!!! I sell new Honda's and I have NEVER seen those rims on my lot!! The old rims looked better anyways....:what:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
First off there is no "Accord Luxury" and second, those aren't accord rims!!! Someone saw you comin bro!!! I sell new Honda's and I have NEVER seen those rims on my lot!! The old rims looked better anyways....:what:
You do realize he in Australia right? :roll:

Anyways, the clear corners and fogs look sick on that car, but the new rims look odd. Not really feelin' em sorry.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha! you probably thought you were all cool, thinking you know everything like most retards telling this guy, "First off there is no Accord Luxury." :lol:

Don't miss your flight!....

Alpine

5+ Year Member
Despite what you think there are other countries in the world apart from America.

What the hell do you think this car is? Oh my!! It's an '09 Accord V6 Luxury with those same 17" rims!!! :roll: