1.5 inch drop or 2.0??

LoveMy05Civic

Im about to purchase some lowering springs for my 05 sedan, and I can't decide between a 2 inch drop or a 1.5, im currently running 15 inch konig feathers, but will be upgrading to 17s soon.

johari

i would go with the 2' a 1.5 inch you would'nt notice much.but i think they both would look bout the same what springs you going with?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2 inch for the win, well I guess it also depends on the 17's. You should get the rims first then see if maybe a 1.5 would look better

LoveMy05Civic

2 inch for the win, well I guess it also depends on the 17's. You should get the rims first then see if maybe a 1.5 would look better
That's true, the 17s im getting are the konig zero-ins, ill look around and see what other 7th gens look like with a 2 inch and 17s.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
depends on the rim size/ and tires and then what is your preference. do you like your trires tucked in????

my tires are 17 with low profile tires, the rear is tucked in, but not the front. reason is, the front scrapes on the inside everytime there is a steep hilll. i have a 97 civic.

LoveMy05Civic

depends on the rim size/ and tires and then what is your preference. do you like your trires tucked in????

my tires are 17 with low profile tires, the rear is tucked in, but not the front. reason is, the front scrapes on the inside everytime there is a steep hilll. i have a 97 civic.
Yeah I prefer them to be tucked in, and as for my tire size when I get my 17s it will be a 205/50, right now its 195/60 with my 15s.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the drop would depend on what your using for shocks are you using your oem ones ???

johari

If ur going with a 2 inch you may want a 205/45 if ur trying to tuck or your going to rub my man

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your oems are going to blow with any drop, get new struts the first time so your only paying for one alignment