16 year olds first car..99 civic ex coupe

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice that hatch looks too familiar o.O so you gonna have 2 cars dude?

bigboy106

im buying the hatch from someone who graduated my high school two years ago. it is a 92 hatch, and it has around 100k miles on it, mod list it has disc brakes in front with crx rear disc swap, has short shifter, short ram intake, full exhuast and headers. im getting it for only $2500.00. but yeah ill have two cars i might just sell one but i have no idea yet

bigboy106

Honestly i dont really mind the rota r spec rims, but i will prob. change them just because i dont want white on white. if i get it, i am also going to put a roof rack on (because i always go snowboarding(snowboard bags dont fit well in civics =/, and i bmx so a roof rack would be nice...plus i like how they look on hatches xD)

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I have an old double wing in my yard sitting their lol. I bought it when I was 16 driving my tiburon around. I wish my parents still bought be stuff they just take care of my kid every now and then damn lol.

bigboy106

i live right by brooklyn connecticut. but i cant fit my bike in my coupe..i thought it would be the same thing on a hatch. where you from?

bigboy106

i ride a sunday funday with a bunch of custom parts... but terrane i have alot of dirt roads around me, and the roads arent that great..alot of cracks and dips and pot holes. I got pulled over the other day for "drunk diving" when in reality i was avoiding the potholes...random picture of car taken today at 9:35am on way to school.

[/URL][/IMG]

civicspencer

Registered VIP
i ride a sunday funday with a bunch of custom parts... but terrane i have alot of dirt roads around me, and the roads arent that great..alot of cracks and dips and pot holes. I got pulled over the other day for "drunk diving" when in reality i was avoiding the potholes...random picture of car taken today at 9:35am on way to school.

[/URL][/IMG]
Nice, I meant what do you ride, street, park, dirt.
Nice picture.
Fall Is the best time to do photography in my opinion.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877241,-99.509384

bigboy106

oh, i ride mostly park, and street..but lately i have been working on dirt jumps so i have been riding dirt lately..winter i always ride indoor parks because of the snow. but thanks, the picture isnt anything special just taken from my env 3 cell phone. but fall does make everything look nice.
***UPDATE***
Going to look at hatch tommarow morning wish me luck :D
Can't wait to test drive it, and hopefully take it home (me and well pretty much just my dad have to decide if its a good car or not..)
Ill keep you all posted on what happends..!
on another note what do you think about getting two tow hooks? one on the front and one on the back? i kinda want to because i want to be semetrical but i kinda like the back one way better..heres some pics of random cars on google..

[/URL][/IMG]

emerican

Registered VIP
Im not a fan of tow hooks at all so im defintly not the one to ask on that lol.
If there by a brand name company and only one the back on certain cars is the only time i think they look good personally.

bigboy106

how do you think itll look on my car? i Wanna get a colored tow hook, then get the same color lug nuts for my rims..

bigboy106

the hatch ended up being pretty junky in person...didnt get it.
and just thought of another random upgrade i want to do. Im going to get a wink mirror :D

bigboy106

i dont know about a tow hook...i might get one but i want to get a wink mirror first..and i am deff. going to sticker bomb it...!

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Here is the thing do you ever plan on using the tow hooks if so buy one if not leave them alone. As for the wink mirror no more blind spots ftw

bigboy106

well i kind of wanna get a tow hook so i can pull my dingy (small little rubber motor boat thing) around instead of having to use my quad and go down main roads pulling a dingy haha...got pulled over by cops a couple times on quad and let me tell you NOT FUN!