16 year olds first car..99 civic ex coupe

JCwidow

Maybe is look good if you change those wheels and buy some rpf1 or better ones.....
The car is looking good luck!!

bigboy106

Maybe is look good if you change those wheels and buy some rpf1 or better ones.....
The car is looking good luck!!
hmmmm ui dont really understand what your trying to say so yeah...

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i kind of wanna get a tow hook so i can pull my dingy (small little rubber motor boat thing) around instead of having to use my quad and go down main roads pulling a dingy haha...got pulled over by cops a couple times on quad and let me tell you NOT FUN!
You were pulled over because you were riding a quad on the street, which is not altogether legal. Plus you were towing something that has no trailer license nor does it have brake lights or turns signals (I am guessing).

They will most likely also pull you over towing it in the civic if you have no lights.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^f*** THE COPS..!
Yes, f**k them for pulling you over for breaking the law. How dare they...

Definitely fitting your age. You won't be saying that someday when you actually need them.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Reason why you carry your own protection lol
Protection does s**t when you come home to your door kicked in and all your stuff gone. Happened to me last week. Up to $10k in stuff gone so far. Gun did no good being on me and at work.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fail again. A lot of people can't have dogs or don't want them.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rides looking good OP. If I were you I'd focus on getting that job before making too many plans with the car haha.

Oh and about the Police:

Well have the cops found the people that broke into your house? Have they stationed security to guard you for the time being? Cuz if it happened like it did when my house was broken into I'd have to say no, so your original point is basically moot. Me personally? I get sick of racial profiling. When a cop follows you 4 blocks then stops you for no reason and when asked why replies that he "is the law" and he "knows what I'm doing out here" you can tell me I'm wrong. Not to mention the occasional shooting of a teenager at BART or pepper spraying peaceful protestors. You can't judge all police by the actions of a few of course and there are some helpful everyday police officers out there which is why I agree that him getting pulled over for breaking the law is his own fault but come on. There have been times when I've needed a cop and there's never been one, so even though your right about us actually needing one, what would it matter if they're too busy out pulling over a kid towing a dingy to a lake lol

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i kind of wanna get a tow hook so i can pull my dingy (small little rubber motor boat thing) around instead of having to use my quad and go down main roads pulling a dingy haha...got pulled over by cops a couple times on quad and let me tell you NOT FUN!
from the looks of it, appears to me like you don't want a tow hook, instead you want a tow hitch. i put one on my hatch and i towed my motorcycle with it on a 1,000 lb trailer on a 1400 mile round trip. but then again i have a b20 and ls trans

but you probably shouldnt have any issues towing your dingy

bigboy106

Havent been home for a couple days sorry for not responding sooner!!
Okay so i have applied at like 40 places and hopefully i will be getting a job soon so i can get this build underway :D
and ehh i dont want a tow hitch, my trailer is illegal anyway so it doesnt matter. thanks for the advise though =)
OHH, and how hard is it to make an automatic car a 5 speed? and how long should it take?? if anyone can give me some good advise or links that would be really helpful..im trying to make my car a 5 speed before i do an engine swap (just so i can get used to driving a 5 speed...cuz its my first car ;) oh and i can drive a 5 speed i just wanna get better so i dont mess up engine swap engine :D)
Oh and random update i am going to be putting on my steelies soon for the winter..awh yeah FWD in winter!