10+ Year Member
they last for ever

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any car that has the original powerplant and reaches that many miles or more is amazing.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is anyone else thinking drug dealer? Cause seriously for a 95 civic that balances out to over 78k miles PER YEAR!
I think you're alone on that one man. More people drive a lot than drug dealers :lol:

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
there was an integra a few months back on honda-tech with more than that.. its insane..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aslong as you take care of them man... they'll last pretty long

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If all this is true, he would have to drive an average of 229 miles a day.. for 11 years. That means his average time of travel per day was a little over 3 and a half hours per day.. FOR 11 YEARS .. I did the math.

I might have to call bs on this one

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i use to drive alot for work, because i worked for this company called DOC. and i just drive around the metroplex getting peoples signatures and dropping off paperwork. it was a pretty good job at the time because i was getting a salary of 3000 per month, only thing was that i had to pay for my own gas.. anyways it was the best job i could get at the age of 17 ;P

then i saved up and swapped in a b20vtec =) it was a great car though =) except the no power steering part haha

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow the car looks pretty clean from the small pix

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If all this is true, he would have to drive an average of 229 miles a day.. for 11 years. That means his average time of travel per day was a little over 3 and a half hours per day.. FOR 11 YEARS .. I did the math.

I might have to call bs on this one
its says the car was driven cross country quite a bit so i dont see how its not possible

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would you sell a car with 989k

would you waste your time ? would you even think about buying a car with a million miles on it?