1995 civic with 939,899 miles

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
could very well be BS but I think it's possible too.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why would you sell a car with 989k

would you waste your time ? would you even think about buying a car with a million miles on it?
for f**kin 2 grand....I sure as hell wouldn't...

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why would you sell a car with 989k

would you waste your time ? would you even think about buying a car with a million miles on it?
not saying its not possible, and yeah.. its kinda fishy for him to be selling it unless he needs the money. and i really doubt anyone would want to buy a car with that many miles especially at that price!

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you guys see the picture of the carfax report when it had just over 900,000 miles? Sure it's easy to fake that but I think it's legit. I dunno I thought it was just cool anyway.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i thought my car with 215 was a lot
i drive about 100 miles a day.
thats awesome

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**ken loving it, my uncles nissan truck is a 1997 and has 420,000 miles on it right now and runs like a f**ken champ, he bought it brand new

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would buy tat car and call up honda and tell them to give me something for having a civic thats going on a million miles . They might give you a new car and a commercial to prove reliability. Hey it could happen.

$1CK3J8

5+ Year Member
that car should sell for more even though the miles are high because that's a got damn legend..i'd keep her just for the sentimental value.

TypeSwede

Swedish Pancakes!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honda's will. That car was made in 1995 not 1980.
:lol: which makes it more impressive that volvo's don't have the "advanced" engineering and stay together. or rather... perhaps thats why they stay together. In the long run, I believe that because of Volvo's little ford problem right now, hondas will be the high mileage cars of the future. the really good ones just aren't old enough yet. (91+ is when hondas became excellently built cars in all facets in my opinion.)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My point was volvos have had 15 more years to rack up the miles, I'm sure in 10 years or so there will be several 1.5 million+ hondas out there.