1996-1998 front end conversion to 99-00

Anthony9920

Looking for a front body conversion kit to make my 1997 Civic Hx look like the front of the 99-00. I found this website but I wanna know if anyone knows the website I'm going to buy it off of. It's called jdmcarboy.com anything please help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They probably overcharge for the simple 99-00 front conversion.
Start hitting the local junkyards, you can probably pull the entire front conversion (hood, headlights, fenders and front bumper cover for under $350.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This website is selling for 280 probably plus tax so about 300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I checked that out, honestly it's not too bad. Free shipping too (at least for me when I put in shipping estimate to NY). BUT, it's all knockoff / OEM spec parts, not actual OEM Honda parts.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just buy a 99-00 ctr front end conversion and get all the sexy bits (that is if you have a black or a white civic or like rocking multi colored cars)

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I checked that out, honestly it's not too bad. BUT, it's all knockoff / OEM spec parts, not actual OEM Honda parts.
I'd rather hold out and search the yards for OEM parts, at least the hood, bumper cover and fenders.
OEM style aftermarket headlights fit and look pretty well.

BrandonC92

Respected
Those parts online may say they fit but that isn't always the case I'd play it safe and do what mr baker said and check out the local jumkyards there's bound to be civics there! That way you know it's not knock off.