19s...on a civic?

jttegx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoever said anything over 18's on a 4cyl is pointless.... "show", not everyone is all about go. civics arent performance cars from the lot.

19's can look either good or bad depending how you can pull it off. if your going with 19's, your gonna have troubles trying to drop it though. their are members on www.7thgencivic.com that even have 20's on their 7thgen civics but i believe they have air ride suspension so im assuming they raise it when driving and sag it when parked. but it is possible to drive around on 19's on a civic. its just gonna be harder to do things such as: turning, accelerating, harsh ride, others.
i'd personally stay in the 18's range and play it safe. goodluck figuring out ways bro..

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
420GREEN said:
If that's the best ya got .................sooooooo sad. I build 10 second honda's for fun and you gonna come at me with that? Dude you started this s**t cause I gave my opinion on some 19's on a civic and now your draggin' your family into this...... WHY? I'll run an IS300 into the dirt.............whats that gonna prove........been there, done that.......Bring cash cause I don't do that kind of s**t for free no more......................time to realize that s**t is weak to us old-school honda tuners................think before you type .................
ok Mr.E-Thug. Post some mods on your civic and time slips and then start talkin about 10 second hondas. f**k this benifit of the doubt s**t everyone is doing now adays im calling straight BS from your ass.

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and who ever said there dads got a is300 has he ever tracked it..... and i raced a hooked up is300 and won they arent that hard to "keep up with" as u said im not startn anything just woundering what u got done

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aframdb said:
and who ever said there dads got a is300 has he ever tracked it..... and i raced a hooked up is300 and won they arent that hard to "keep up with" as u said im not startn anything just woundering what u got done

ya i agree...stock is300's are 7.4 0-60....that = SLOW =)

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol.....O and yes u can put 19s i know three ppl in my town with them on and one person with 20s

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"its funny how virtually everyone gives their opinion with speed or power gains as a factor.......like no one wants to just have a nice civic" ---i just felt like saying that
19's fit....and they look tight...kinda like the cars in the MaxBoost comic

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Polykarb said:
anything bigger than 17 inches for a 4 cylander is pointless...

for one thing...u dont try to be fast in a civic. second thing...i think it looks hella good if you put 18s or 19s on a civic. Civics are a nice car to fix up as a show car.