2 Different Sedan Trunk lips? Opinions...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think I've seen two trunk lips for the 7th gen Sedans... And i was debating on getting one for my 04 sedan ex

Anyways http://handaaccessories.com/civext01.html has a good deal on a OEM Trunk lid/lip whatever(actually a lot of their inventory is on sale for those who havent noticed)
I was wondering if there were two different trunk deck lids, unless im trippin' balls i swear i've seen one where it flows to the shape of the taillight on the trunk, I dunno if that was the accessory option or those were the ones that came factory on all 7th gen sedan hybrids.

What are you guy's opinion on getting the deck lid on my Sedan, i do like the clean no spoiler because i think the OEM Spoiler it looks shitty at certain angles but the lid might be a nice touch. Then eventually buy a type r lip for the front and have it color matched.

Yeah! or Nah! ?????:what:

heres how it is currently.

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
Its a good touch. And if you can get it for a good deal thats just icing on the cake. So thats deff. a yah from me. Itd look nice.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm looking to get one for mine, they look nice. Going to get one for the DC5 as well.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are thinking of the OEM Hybird spoiler, I'd get that one if I were you.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you are thinking of the OEM Hybird spoiler, I'd get that one if I were you.
yeah, i thought there was two though, just another with a slight differene where it covers the tailight.

It's 130 color matched with the springsv.... dunno about shipping, shouldn't be much. but it sounds like a good price. :thumbup:

but i was also thinking on getting the progress rear sway bar with reinforced endlinks

i dunno....

juicebox

5+ Year Member
yea i would deff get the other trunk lid. my civic has the other trunk lid with the more curved tail lights and i think they look much nicer.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like your car the way it is actually...looks really nice

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That would look great and its a pretty good price too

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i would deff get the other trunk lid. my civic has the other trunk lid with the more curved tail lights and i think they look much nicer.
Any pics?

yeah i dunno, im debating here... I haven't seen a white ex sedan with it on... Yet. I dont like the idea of drilling holes in my trunk either...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
seriously thinking of getting one now... im looking for OEM 01-05 taffeta white skirts for mine(not aero kit) but no one seems to selling any. So if you see any used ones lemme know!

i know getting skirts with the deck lid will flow perfect.

ahhh decisons!

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
okay.. so i said f**k it and ordered the trunk lip of h and a, can't wait! and I'm going to debadge all my emblems except the "H"

side skirts>yellow foglights>sidemarkers>window visors>suspension> in any order; for my future mod list

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn the EBP spoiler is $186 lol.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the OEM one.. looks sporty ;P

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn the EBP spoiler is $186 lol.
yeah , thats the reason i got mine, before it goes up again! lol

I hear everyone uses the ebay m3 trunk lip on the EM2's :what:

Trying to add all the sporty touches i can ;)