2000 civic ex with 42000 miles

bunnyz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello everyone
my cousin's gf got a civic with 42000 miles on it and is a 2000 civic. The problem is today i was washing the car and notice many needle point dents on everywhere on the car. trunk, hood, door and roof. I was wondering what is the rust free warranty last to ? and should i take the car to the dealer and have them check it out what the problem is?
by the way there are 2 rusted part on the internal passager door.

thank you for replying or giving your opinions =)

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got pics of exactly what your talkin about? my warranty only lasted 3 years/30k

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take it to the dealer. since your still around the 3 year mark they mite still fix it if its covered under waranty

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 2000 ex with 39500 miles on it and my car is mint..There should never be rust on a car that new...take it to the dealer

kellog

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well could be rust, if he lives were it snows. snow and salt do not mix with cars no matter how new it is. i wouldnt know about any protection for the snow cuz i live in the desert.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by kellog
well could be rust, if he lives were it snows. snow and salt do not mix with cars no matter how new it is. i wouldnt know about any protection for the snow cuz i live in the desert.
ohh he lives in the snow..then ya, if the car wasnt taken car of enough, then the salt would have kicked the cars ass...that sucks

VigLink badge