2000 Civic SE

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
dunno why its not working , help me out ???

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
Just wondering is there anyway i can change that black plastic line into a chrome one whenever i paint my baby black ?

New Vega

HondArmy
Just wondering is there anyway i can change that black plastic line into a chrome one whenever i paint my baby black ?
Most of the guys on here detest having anything chrome. Never seen it tho. There's alot of places like ebay that sell generic stuff you could make work. Try it and see if you like it. just paint the side moldings black and if you hate it, change it out. I think it would look aiight.

like this:

If you go with the chrome moldings, youshould get this grill too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHROME-99-00-HONDA-CIVIC-TR-2-3-4DR-MESH-GRILL-GRILLE-/190574258403?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c5f1c68e3

...and this emblem for on the grill mesh!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VIP-Racing-Logo-Badge-Emblem-Decal-Chrome-Silver-/110739789713?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c89b1791

Would be dope.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he drives a civic, not an escalade. the grill on that escalade probably cost a grand.

don't buy ebay crap. you'll just have to replace it later.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the grill on the escalade is factory...., everything on it is factory. dont do it. it will look super cheap

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
he drives a civic, not an escalade. the grill on that escalade probably cost a grand.

don't buy ebay crap. you'll just have to replace it later.
Yeah but if you would have clicked the link you would have seen thats its a civic grill .... and i like it actually .....

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
the chrome moldings on the side would look sick ... ive never seen anybody that had it done up like that ...

New Vega; Thanks bro

LedZepp86

2000 CivicSE
I guess its just a mather of finding one that would fit or customize it myself ... im pretty sure i could work somehing out !

New Vega

HondArmy
the chrome moldings on the side would look sick ... ive never seen anybody that had it done up like that ...

New Vega; Thanks bro
If someday you decide to change it up, just change out the grill and paste on painted side moldings. not like your spendin a fortune

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I kinda like the chrome grille, but I'm not feeling the emblem or the side moldings.