2000 si

civic0918

Registered VIP
lip look good bro. And replica is the way to go if your gonna lower your car. It will look great with a drop though and get a rear lip to even out your stance.

civic0918

Registered VIP
my bad i see you have a rear lip look great nice work.

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WHAT A MINUTE!!!!! i had F&F Type 1 coilovers on my 98 hatch, and the ride was great no bouncy at all, those coilovers felt solid, you should reconsider

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHAT A MINUTE!!!!! i had F&F Type 1 coilovers on my 98 hatch, and the ride was great no bouncy at all, those coilovers felt solid, you should reconsider
well not only that they kept saying how they often seize and what not... i told em i'm gunna gob the crap out of it with anti-seize and oil spray it & they still persisted to get the koni/gc setup... how long have you been using that setup? has it seen snow &salt?

khmaiboiremix

EM1 FNR CUSTOMS
its all good. nice car man. but yea i guess canada have two types of si's there is the si and the sir. i have the sir wit the b16a2 but yea i hope i start my build soon. gl man love the rims tho

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol funtion and form type ones dont tend to seize up thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. they are not bouncy either. have your friends ever used them? they are fan f**king tastic. i would deffinatly reconsider

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should make the pictures bigger...

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its all good. nice car man. but yea i guess canada have two types of si's there is the si and the sir. i have the sir wit the b16a2 but yea i hope i start my build soon. gl man love the rims tho
thanks a lot man yeahh we got the Si's up here and the SiR's
oooohhh please do man i wanna see. i love these friggen 6th gens i don't care what condition they're in there the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.

lol funtion and form type ones dont tend to seize up thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. they are not bouncy either. have your friends ever used them? they are fan f***ing tastic. i would deffinatly reconsider
that's what i thought bro!
but i settled on grabbing a set of 32-way adjustable Migo coilovers... practically backdoor knock off PIC'S

use dry ice to get rid of the sound
heh....dry ice eh? never heard of that.. ill look into it thanks a lot for the input bro

I like what your doing with it, but you need to get that thing fast!!!!
thanks a lot guy i really appreciate it, and i am taking baby steps there guy, already looking into a full set of Vitara pistons for my d that a guy is selling bnib for 100 CDN..... im gunna build my single bangerr...boost her and rape dohc mofooooo'z

You should make the pictures bigger...
lol there humongous dude, click em, they get big:P

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know what....i liked the comments enough that i got my ass up and hunted for the camera... it was in the garage haha...
alright i snapped a couple pics... its 1 am right now so s***s daaark... oh well a+ for effort?
OH....and since i came back to quite a bit of interest.... i added 2 pics from a recent car show....
KindaNSFW

A pic or 2 during bushing/short shifter install:

Now on to the recent pics i just took in my driveway lol:[/U][/B]

Yeaaa...my interior looks raped to s***t but it will be all put together in due timee.. hint..there's a purpose i'm leaving everything opened for now ;)

Annndd.... lol Importexpo / ILoveHonda Event that was held down here at Mosport Raceway...highlights include..

And...

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Feelin the build, Hurry and get it dropped, any updated pics?

Edit: you ninja'd me

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alrightt.... soo i finally got pissed off at coilover prices... im gunna rock a cheaper set up for the time being.... i got a full set of H&R Race springs for 100 bucks..bnib... clean as a whistle locally so im gunna throw em on my stock struts...yeeeeaaahh i know... in about a week or 2 im gunna grab some tokico blues/illuminas and call it done for a year or 2.....this baby aint seein winter so i don't mind....

EDIT**

nvm... in a week ill do everything..

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like its getting somewhere.

in for pics that are BIGGER!

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got H&R Racing springs and a set of the front Tokico blue shocks

FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST FULLSIZE PICS! :

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:clap: Bigger pics FTW! Those small pics suck big time.

In for some large engine bay pics! :shock:

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:clap: Bigger pics FTW! Those small pics suck big time.

In for some large engine bay pics! :shock:
Lmfao yeeeaaa i kno..EHHH.. i rockk :headbang:
for sure brother lemmee just clean a few parts up... make it pretty lol then i'll snap a few =)

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mini update...got a OEM SiR front upper strut bar last night for 40 bucks... w/ mounting hardware =)

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Tell me if you can spot the difference ;)

Before...

After..

lol..those pics were taken just minutes after throwing them in at my buddies place...lets just say now they've settled in and got much lower