2000 si

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2000 Si with 12k miles for 11,000$ BONE STOCK should i be all over that?????

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes.

...but it's still only an Si :what:

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It has only 12k on it? I'd try to get the price down a little bit... never pay asking.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, you can probably work the price down. I paid 8500 for mine with 49000 miles and I've put another 4K into in the last 9 months fixing it up because the a*****e who owned it before me was a moron. But I sued him and got back 2K so its all good!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wtf 12k miles are you sure? thats a f**kin steal for $11k. are you sure it doesnt have a salvage title

destro7

modelfximports.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for 11k, I've learned that you can build a kick ass car!!

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going tommarow before work for test drive...............

Top 3 cars im thinking of getting

1. gti
2. spec V
3.00 Si

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm mileage seems fishy for a 5 year old car.....but hell if its the case...pick it up

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell no...i go with the si over the spec v and the gti...

volkswagen = heavy and slow
specv i jus dun liek f**kin sentras....:what:

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it's legit, that is a DEAL. if you do the maintenance, that Si will last a very long time. very dependable and fun to drive too! Make sure it's not a salvage title, or a swapped gauge cluster or something...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
green said:
If it's legit, that is a DEAL. if you do the maintenance, that Si will last a very long time. very dependable and fun to drive too! Make sure it's not a salvage title, or a swapped gauge cluster or something...
thats what im saying... 11k miles is really really low for a car thats been out for over 5 years. and on top of that hes selling it for dirt cheap. if you do decide to check this car out CARFAX is your friend

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ CARFAX that sucka. for that price, it dont seem the mileage is correct. or maybe u just lucky.

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^^ yep, if you're not mechanically inclined, take it to a trusted mechanic and have him look at it. if it costs 50 bucks, pay Him, it'll be worth it in the long run. oh yeah, make sure there's a B16 in there. lol. I heard it happen here, a chick payed top dollar for an si at a dealership (not honda) and it had a D16 in it. Owned.

turboej7

Garage 808, tuning the NW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green said:
^^^^^ yep, if you're not mechanically inclined, take it to a trusted mechanic and have him look at it. if it costs 50 bucks, pay Him, it'll be worth it in the long run. oh yeah, make sure there's a B16 in there. lol. I heard it happen here, a chick payed top dollar for an si at a dealership (not honda) and it had a D16 in it. Owned.

Thats not right.... but hella funny...

If you know anything about civics.... you know this is a good deal... just take the right steps. Cause 11k on a 00 civic si.... is kinda fishy. Do your homework

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I drove that si, DAAAAMNNN s**t is SLOOOOW!!!! Still faster then my EX but 33 more horses, i thought it would pull harder then that. Then i drove svt focus and 02 gti 1.8t, omg si dosent even come close to those cars. Im gonna go with 02 gti if I can get a deal on it. Svt was 03 and ONLY 500 miles seems kinda fishy to me, still beat the hell out of si!!!!!!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99cleanCIVICex said:
I drove that si, DAAAAMNNN s**t is SLOOOOW!!!! Still faster then my EX but 33 more horses, i thought it would pull harder then that. Then i drove svt focus and 02 gti 1.8t, omg si dosent even come close to those cars. Im gonna go with 02 gti if I can get a deal on it. Svt was 03 and ONLY 500 miles seems kinda fishy to me, still beat the hell out of si!!!!!!
Jezek Is Back said:
yes.

...but it's still only an Si :what:
i told you they were nothing special :lol:

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ford? reliable? uhh no. VW reliable? hmm, made in mexico....uhh...not for me. My wife had a jetta and it had to be recalled, and broke down twice in 4 months. sold it right away. SI? no problems what so ever for the past two years. your call.