2000 si

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99cleanCIVICex said:
I drove that si, DAAAAMNNN s**t is SLOOOOW!!!! Still faster then my EX but 33 more horses, i thought it would pull harder then that. Then i drove svt focus and 02 gti 1.8t, omg si dosent even come close to those cars. Im gonna go with 02 gti if I can get a deal on it. Svt was 03 and ONLY 500 miles seems kinda fishy to me, still beat the hell out of si!!!!!!
maybe you need to learn how to drive cuz i smoked a SVT focus from a roll and on the highway, my my friend has a jetta 1.8t and it has nearly identical 0-60 and 1/4 mile as the EM1, i dont know about the 02 gti though...but i would imagine its similiar

shifting > you

Last edited:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek Is Back said:
yes.

...but it's still only an Si :what:
true, but what other stock civic is better?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
true, but what other stock civic is better?
AHHH!!!

that's your reply to every person that questions the SI! Lmao

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well....its true....if they want a civic, thats the best one. why not? :what: seems logical to me...

and when have i said that before?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
well....its true....if they want a civic, thats the best one. why not? :what: seems logical to me...

and when have i said that before?
lol...I am NOT...I reapeat, AM NOT going to search to find you saying that. I know you have tho ;)

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
buy a teg man...a LS or Gsr....more worth ur 11g's and faster.....

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
16.1 is faster than 15.7? news to me.... :what:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek Is Back said:
lol...I am NOT...I reapeat, AM NOT going to search to find you saying that. I know you have tho ;)

well until i see proof i disregard your statment, and even if i have said it....its still true.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
98civic98 said:
Going-West is the most biased driver i have ever seen.
:slap: hes absolutely right unless you're talking about the whole world. in which case its obviously the type r

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
98civic98 said:
Going-West is the most biased driver i have ever seen.
screw you and your internet talk that you wouldn't say to my face anyway

i never said it was the best motor ever
i know there are better motors
ive even agreed to jezek when he said "its only an si" because it, compared to other cars, isn't amazingly great
and yes, it IS the best performing civic you can get ( in the US anyway ), thats a fact

how is that bias?? facts are not bias, i was only stating facts....

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is true lol

:edit: new and improved =)

Last edited:

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you’re going to keep it basically stock go with the spec v because of the torque that it has. If your going to do a lot of mods go with the si, it will be faster in the end. The gti I just don't like it. One more thing, the si is not as slow as you make it seem, maybe you didn't take it in the high rpm's to see what it can really do.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the spec v and the si would respond fairly similiar to mods, acutally the spec v prolly more because it has moer displacement backing up. plus, its faster to begin with....but if you like to rev, get the si becasue the spec v only goes to liek 6500 or something, and i dont think it looks that great.

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They respond similar to mods, but the thing is that there are way more options(mod wise) for the si than there are for the spec. Thats why I said that in the end the si would be faster.