2000 si

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green said:
^^^^^ yep, if you're not mechanically inclined, take it to a trusted mechanic and have him look at it. if it costs 50 bucks, pay Him, it'll be worth it in the long run. oh yeah, make sure there's a B16 in there. lol. I heard it happen here, a chick payed top dollar for an si at a dealership (not honda) and it had a D16 in it. Owned.

I have seen a ton of those on ebay too lol.

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, first of all I didint mean to piss anyone off!! I had a civic for over 3 years so I was a honda owner as well. And yes i do know how to drive a stick and yes i did redline the si. All those cars were stock si,spec vand the gti. Both spec and gti were alot quicker then the si. Im sorry but that's just the truth. IM not dissing hondas at all!!!!! I love the way they look, it's just the weak engine that sux =(

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...o yea and the SVT was stock also and much quicker then si its rated at170hp and 140ish tq........ 2593lbs on 17s hehehe once again im not dissing civics at all, so dont get mad at me.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, it may feel faster, but it wasn't. look up the 0-60 and 1/4mile times and see for yourself. the SVT runs .2 seconds slower than a Si my friend...don't let some low end power screw with your head

2003 Ford Focus SVT 7.7 15.9
2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 7.3 15.6
2004 Volkswagen GTI 1.8t (manual) 6.5 15.2
2004 Volkswagon GTI 1.8t (auto) 8.1, n/a
1999 Honda Civic Si 7.2 15.7

as you can see, the si is faster than the SVT, and barley behind the others. just setting you straight

im not even going to bring up all these cars have much bigger engines and one of them has a turbo

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK OK OK OK Si wins!!!!! = ) AS for my next car however im going to be rolling in a 02 gti hopefully = ))

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not saying the si is better than those, cuz the gti is clearly a little faster, i was just clearing up some things.....good luck with the 1.8T, those things are easy as hell to make fast. exhaust, ecu chip and 3'' downpipe and you got yourself 200hp

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
john randy said:
It has only 12k on it? I'd try to get the price down a little bit... never pay asking.
less than 11K for a 00 si with 12K miles??? that thing is mint..i'd be on it!

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea they are!!!!! My good buddy owns 02 jetta gls 1.8t same engine. He has a chip intake and a muffler he runs 14.4 with stock tires and everything. Gti weights a little less then the jetta I believe.