2010 Cali Active Members

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
might be picking up eibach springs instead of coilovers since people say they right like stock or a little stiffer. pro-s will be stiff as fawk no matter how high it is. bc n+ is still out of my price range since i wont have more than 200 to spend each month, payments sucks. I'll have it done next month or within this month lol

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NiCE!! that cluster is lookin good

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got tint today on an impulse buy while hanging out with my friends. 200 for all 9 windows

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where at? I might be looking into getting some tints to.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
best auto glass and tint, its on commercial. tell them son, marvin, and leanne sent you, might get you a discount =). don't mention my price if you go see them lol.

they hand cut it, family owned, they're super nice folks.

lol @ you leaving your ID at autozone

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so my friend got in a front end accident and his headlights were damaged a little, but the projectors are still good. So i got his 2008 bmw 335i headlights for free =). retrofit in the near future, may be my main summer project.

of course these arrived today too!

Installed them 15 minutes after i woke up and finished before i left for work about an hour later

Also got this today, installed it on my lunch break lolz. yes, its not the 4 stitch from the fn2 nor the 2 stitch from the fd2, its a 3 stitch replica LOL

And of course, the red door inserts! I'll hopefully get this done during next week.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Seems like the autozone job is paying you pretty well for you to be rolling with parts like this hahaha.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man haha. NorCal here is practically non-existing hahaha. >_<

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Havent heard from you in hella long Scott. How've you been man?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ive been doing ok. been working on my new project/dd vehicle. kinda lost the smog job but might get another one in the near future. other than that, just chillin like a villain!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AWW damn. Sorry to hear you lost the smog gig. What happened? and what is this I hear of a sneeky project?! Dude. Are you gonna fall into that hella flush theme with your van?

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so uhhh anyone made bets on when i would sell the si? someone is about to win >_> I'm going to sell my si in 2-3ish weeks

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did scott fall of the norcal CC wagon, too? XD