2010 Cali Active Members

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so uhhh anyone made bets on when i would sell the si? someone is about to win >_> I'm going to sell my si in 2-3ish weeks
Yup. I did bet. tisk tisk tisk. all that work and effort and your still gonna sell it. What are you getting now? I remember reading that you mentioned an M3 or something like that.

did scott fall of the norcal CC wagon, too? XD
Yeah pretty much and everyone else that used to be active here. Im slowly starting to fade away from here as well since no one ever comes on.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya e36 m3. gonna hold on to the rest and see what the m3 needs in maintenance cuz i gotta buy about 3k worth of tools for auto starting in the fall

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not even christina, huh? that's kind of a pity.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah i dont have an herra tite m4d jay dee em ek sir coupé anymore so im not on here much. im getting ready to finally sell my all the s**t thats been sitting in my room/basement. so if anyone wants some m4d jdm shite lemme know before i post it up to the general public.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your spoon intake elbow and oem header. LOL give me til this friday to get paid. once i get paid............YOU sir. get paid =)

F. it. im not gonna wait for u to come back and reply. Txt Send lol

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like a soap opera in here...i haven't logged on in days and this thread hasn't moved on much.

i've forgotten about this page...

D has completely stopped going on this site.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like a soap opera in here...i haven't logged on in days and this thread hasn't moved on much.

i've forgotten about this page...

D has completely stopped going on this site.
unfortunately... a lot of OG people have. or they seems to sort of come and go. drop in occasionally and leave again. :what:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sacramento was off the hook this weekend, floated the river saturday and went out to the bars for the evening, buddy finally got laid since his ex broke up with him ... floating again sometime in august if anyone wants to go ... also possibly moving to the area if i get this job i applied for, found out im #2 on the waiting list.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sacramento was off the hook this weekend, floated the river saturday and went out to the bars for the evening, buddy finally got laid since his ex broke up with him ... floating again sometime in august if anyone wants to go ... also possibly moving to the area if i get this job i applied for, found out im #2 on the waiting list.
If i go, will i get laid? i have no game.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no garuntees .... my friend had been laying the groundwork hanging out at this dive playing pool for a long time, and the chick he plays with is married but hooked him up with her 40 y/o friend, (hes 26 haha)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ameteaur ... one day youll appreciate what an older gal can teach you.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but like, 40 years old...

O yeah, going to sell the si by the end of this week... or monday.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a 40 year old woman is still in her prime, btw.

give me a 40 year old over a young one any day. :thumbs up

my ex is almost 40... :lol:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
also in his prime, technically...

... and totally uninteresting to me. :lol: