253eg's pic/build-up thread. nono56kgtfo.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad, looks pretty good. I would tuck the front the same as the back.

...and the I <3 honda cling.
Dont you have a white hatch that is slammed?

Op Looks great, other then the stickers.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the music...

im gonna make a vid w/ sexual eruption in the background :lol:

clean ride too

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Turbo says tuck the front same as the back, and you say doesn't he have a slammed hatch? I'm confused, haha.
What was so confusing about the question I asked? I simply asked if he had a white hatch that was slammed because this hatch made me think of his ( if it was his that I'm thinking about).;)

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What was so confusing about the question I asked? I simply asked if he had a white hatch that was slammed because this hatch made me think of his ( if it was his that I'm thinking about).;)
Nah, Turbo still has his hatch, he just doesn't drive it much anymore.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A little update coming tomorrow when the sun is shininignigngingignigngingggggg

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

:wtf:

Not all finished. Gonna build a mounting bracket for the amp, dynamat the rest of the trunk and carpet it all.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can't you use the stock carpeting that came with the back seats? Now you're gonna be even more dumped in the rear.....

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can't you use the stock carpeting that came with the back seats? Now you're gonna be even more dumped in the rear.....
I could. But, I'm still be using the trunk cover thing, need the carpet for that.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honda-Tech, Magnuson Park meet. 9/6/2008

Meet was cool, traffic blew d**k. Took us like 2hours and like 40mins to get there due to traffic from the UW game. Not to mention the roads blew even more d**k. I bent my beaks bar on the way there from getting stuck in a lane and a dip in the road(I'll have to MSPaint a pic of what I'm talkin about). Same dip thing broke my Zearth ground strap lol.

Lotta nice cars, some cool people, seen 2slo4u's car. Waited for him, but he never showed :'(

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm so glad you took off the tint, it looks 100 times better. Who's that hot mama in the passenger seat?

You got a pic that better shows how low you are up front?

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
man your car is perfect i wouldnt change anything