253eg's pic/build-up thread. nono56kgtfo.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking very nice man. I likes it alot. I also like that DC2 on RPF1's sitting behind your car in the last pic.:lol:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm so glad you took off the tint, it looks 100 times better. Who's that hot mama in the passenger seat?

You got a pic that better shows how low you are up front?
Not sure what tint you're talkin' bout. The only tint I've had has been the window banner, for obvious reasons.
As for the front shot, not really. Haven't lowered the car at all since the last pictures you've all seen. And for the hot mama, lol, thats my ex-gf from high school. Been talkin' a lot with her and plannin' on getting back with her:oops:
I love you car!
man your car is perfect i wouldnt change anything
Thanks guys, all much appreciated!
looking very nice man. I likes it alot. I also like that DC2 on RPF1's sitting behind your car in the last pic.:lol:
That DC2 is a guy named 1fstdc on HT I think. I believe 2slo4u knows him personally.
But yah, that car is sick as well1!!

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heeerrrrm, from previous pictaas I thought you had rear window tint. Probably just the lighting/angle in the pictaas. I'd hit that....."ex"

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey wassup man, i saw your car there..i didnt really know who to look for so im sure we passed eachother a few times haha

yeap that teg with the rpf1's is 1fstdc2's,my brother =)

in that same pic(the last one) you can see the reflection of my car haha

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man... i love that lip...

car looks good! hows that d15 treatin ya?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heeerrrrm, from previous pictaas I thought you had rear window tint. Probably just the lighting/angle in the pictaas. I'd hit that....."ex"
:naughty: treeway?
hey wassup man, i saw your car there..i didnt really know who to look for so im sure we passed eachother a few times haha

yeap that teg with the rpf1's is 1fstdc2's,my brother =)

in that same pic(the last one) you can see the reflection of my car haha
I'd say a goofy white dude, but thats most white guys and hondas haha
Both your cars are fire.
man... i love that lip...

car looks good! hows that d15 treatin ya?
Can't complain, gets me 37mpg.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alex, you was askin bout how low I am to the ground, hope these help?
When I get my new tires, I'm goin lower. Tryna get WA to pay me to plow the
streets when it snows :cool:

This dude went bonkers over my car at the meet.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
One sick f**king EG!!! LOve it bro!!!

The BYS spoiler looks like a baseball hat hahahaah, never liked those, duckbill looks cleaner.

I like the rims, lip, air duct, corners and everything.
More pics of the ex please.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need some sort of reference piece under the front of your car, I can't really tell the height. But it's all good. You drive that thing in the winter? At that height the amount of snow we get up here would enialate it!

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to bump this but never on here that much... but damn..... those new pics are siiickkkkk. My eh2 looks almost Identical to yours.... just not as shlammed :(. I tucked the front on my new suspension set up but the rears are still 4x4 status due to my exhaust. I just purchased an RS-R EX Mag GT II and it goes under the control arm so its ubber low. Changed my mind tho and wanna tuck tires so gonna put an order in on an Apexi' ws2 or BC Spec II.... any who...props on a sick car.:cool:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to bump this but never on here that much... but damn..... those new pics are siiickkkkk. My eh2 looks almost Identical to yours.... just not as shlammed :(. I tucked the front on my new suspension set up but the rears are still 4x4 status due to my exhaust. I just purchased an RS-R EX Mag GT II and it goes under the control arm so its ubber low. Changed my mind tho and wanna tuck tires so gonna put an order in on an Apexi' ws2 or BC Spec II.... any who...props on a sick car.:cool:
Thanks man, I drop that ass. That sucks about the RS-R, almost got one of those. I kinda wish I didn't have the Spec II tho. Brings a lot of unwanted attention from the cops and high school ricers. However, I have gotten a lot of credit from a few muscle cars. They say it sounds like I have a fully built motor even tho its stock as ever. If you can deal with an uber loud car, get the Spec II :thumbs up

Get some recent pics up of your hatch!

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man, I drop that ass. That sucks about the RS-R, almost got one of those. I kinda wish I didn't have the Spec II tho. Brings a lot of unwanted attention from the cops and high school ricers. However, I have gotten a lot of credit from a few muscle cars. They say it sounds like I have a fully built motor even tho its stock as ever. If you can deal with an uber loud car, get the Spec II :thumbs up

Get some recent pics up of your hatch!
Not trying to jack your thread but just wanna give u a visual of what im dealing with. RS*R GT II is loud as hell... had to put the silencer back in. The rear I did end up dropping it about 1.5 inches... which was ok if it was just me... but I usually have passengers so the s**t would scrape harddddd. I luv the GT II but its not for daily and being dumped lol. It's raised back up but hate how its dumped in the front, jacked up in the rear which is why Im looking at spec II and ws2. Even with the rear at stock height, the lowest part of the exhaust is about 1.5, 2 inches off the ground. Fronts are dropped all the way :shock:.

This is just my daily
Current set up

Skunk2 Sport Shocks
Skunk2 Coilover Sleeves
D2 Purple Rear lower Control Arms
Carbing Rear Lower Arm Bar
EMRacing Rear Strut bar Soon to be replaced with Miracle X Bar, just havent gotten around to installing it.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Buddy Club spec II is awesome. I love it. Just thought i'd put my opinion out there.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I like it till I do long freeway drives or when I have the gf in the car.

But I <3 her for dealing with it :]

usdm.ehtu, I'd just goto an exhaust shop and have them route the piping like it should be.
It'd be a lot cheaper and would probably quiet the exhaust a bit. Nevertheless, that exhaust
looks better good. Then drop that rear :cool:

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I like it till I do long freeway drives or when I have the gf in the car.

But I <3 her for dealing with it :]

usdm.ehtu, I'd just goto an exhaust shop and have them route the piping like it should be.
It'd be a lot cheaper and would probably quiet the exhaust a bit. Nevertheless, that exhaust
looks better good. Then drop that rear :cool:
I dont think i can get a shop to hack up and RSR exhaust...rather just buy a new one =). How big of tires you running 253eg ? and hows rubbing issues? I just threw on my winter rims, ls meshies with 195.65r15...yea 65 ha...thats how i bought em...and s**t rubs on every turn. Gonna throw some slips on it with 195/50 or 205's so will see how that goes.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is lookin ill son.

makes me wanna come and rob you for your bys stuff

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont think i can get a shop to hack up and RSR exhaust...rather just buy a new one =). How big of tires you running 253eg ? and hows rubbing issues? I just threw on my winter rims, ls meshies with 195.65r15...yea 65 ha...thats how i bought em...and s**t rubs on every turn. Gonna throw some slips on it with 195/50 or 205's so will see how that goes.
I had to get my spec 2 hacked up for court durin' summer. Had a tanabe muffler on for inspection then went right back to get the trumpet of the spec 2 back on :twisted:
I'm running 195/50's. I only rub when I crank the wheel fully. But I rolled all my fenders when I dumped it.
car is lookin ill son.

makes me wanna come and rob you for your bys stuff
:bluelol:
My lip is trashed. All scuffed up on the bottom, scraped on one side and dead center of it made love to a rock in the road :cool: Wings untouched, you rob me of that ;)