2slo4u: Elitai Elias Vang

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12/14/10 at 12:13 my son Elitai Elias Vang was born!!

36 1/2 weeks so he'll be in the hospital for what could be a few days to a few weeks.
Wife and I will be sleeping in a courtesy room till he does get to go home.
The beds here are NOT fun to sleep on for me..i can hella feel every spring in the pull out mattress and the bars holding the mattress up.

Its a great feeling being a father, finding out my wife was pregnant some 8 months ago was a great feeling but actually holding a fragile life in your arms knowing you have been blessed with a gift that you must now watch over, teach, and bring up in this crazy world...is a whole' nother feel'n of greatness..

Just thought I'd let you all know!!

Please pray for a quick discharge from the hospital for my son =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats, the first few weeks BLOW, but after that it gets better. we are in the 6 month old range now. take alot of pics and spend as much time as you can with it. they get big fast!

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats, the first few weeks BLOW, but after that it gets better. we are in the 6 month old range now. take alot of pics and spend as much time as you can with it. they get big fast!
mine is 14 months...it goes by fast...enjoy them while they are small cause when they start to walk your in trouble :lol:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what hospital was he born at if you dont mind me asking.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You referred to your baby as an "it", I can see how much you cherish her :lol:
bro its a he. maybe he is calling the child an "it" because he pronounce say the name, like me lol.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bro its a he. maybe he is calling the child an "it" because he pronounce say the name, like me lol.
:smackself: Dude I am tired, I thought Gary was referring to his baby, which is in fact a she. That's why I said "her". My bad yo.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats! :beer:

You're son will be fine tho but yeah... be in my prayers for sure tonight! ;)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:party2:

congrats man!

SuperDanny

congrats man, im a father of 3, its a whole other world, even after all the diapers, formula and crying its sooo worth it, everything will go well, and i know what you mean about the beds, you pretty much get a courtesy accupuncture with your stay....

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you all!!
To the locals, Hospital is Auburn Regional Medical Center
The staff here is the BEST!!! Not only do they fully cater to my wife but they don't forget that I am here as well and always offer services to me as well..

Update: looked him straight in the eyes today and saw him smile..sigh what a great feeling