2slo4u: I bet my build is slower than yours...

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well my em1 was fun while it lasted, on to a white fa5 with usdm rr conversion lol. You painted the grill part black right? I've seen some with the whole bumper the same color but yours looks a ton better. :thumbs up
Haha we can be twins =p. I actually just clear coated the black color it came in.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hated the look of the Spline lug nuts so I had to do something about the lug nuts I bought. The spline lug nuts are just way too common and they look cheap. I did some research and went ahead and grinned down a 3/4 deep socket and also a bit of the brand new blue lug nuts. About 2 hours and a blister later...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well that works. On the lug nuts you grind, what did you do with the expose metal?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I sanded them down to get it more smooth and then taped, Primed, and layed some paint on it to prevent rusting.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got tired of the American Flag theme that was going on with my wheels so I had to paint them.

I used plasti-dip white and glossifier so I will be cleaning the edges where a bit of over spray landed but I am very pleased with the results. The time-attack style isn't for me.