2slo4u: I bet my build is slower than yours...

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here it is so far. Just waiting for my new wheels to get in tomorrow and the car should be done. Ordered my Vanity plate today as well. I think this car is finally good enough to bear the "2slo4u" plate like my last car. =)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Buy mine. :thumbup:
you're not selling it already, are you? Why soon

Here it is so far. Just waiting for my new wheels to get in tomorrow and the car should be done. Ordered my Vanity plate today as well. I think this car is finally good enough to bear the "2slo4u" plate like my last car. =)
Looking nice there man.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so the wheels came in and I went to put it on and the lug nuts are too fat. I guess the wheels require a 20mm lug nut. sucks

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good job on the color matching. Over all it looks good. Did yo go buy new lugs or what?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys.
I had some tuner ones that I just threw on there for now. I'm probably going to buy new ones tonight.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoot! Looking good man!
Thanks a lot man, I surely am happy with the way it turned out. I was 50/50 on the Mugen RR bumper look but once I actually put it on I fell in love with it. I think the fact that you don't really see much of these bumpers out there just makes it so much better.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks a lot man, I surely am happy with the way it turned out. I was 50/50 on the Mugen RR bumper look but once I actually put it on I fell in love with it. I think the fact that you don't really see much of these bumpers out there just makes it so much better.
I agree. I was planning on going the same route with mine. Only have seen one other PMM FA5 with the USDM RR front. But after seeing how plain clean the FD2 front looks, I just have to go with that! haha!!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree. I was planning on going the same route with mine. Only have seen one other PMM FA5 with the USDM RR front. But after seeing how plain clean the FD2 front looks, I just have to go with that! haha!!
haha I would go with that too haha have you seen the usdm version?

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Well my em1 was fun while it lasted, on to a white fa5 with usdm rr conversion lol. You painted the grill part black right? I've seen some with the whole bumper the same color but yours looks a ton better. :thumbs up

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me too haha I just don't have that kind of cash to spend on a front end :p