30000k HID kit Extreme Blue -- Here's how blue :)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't like it. i like white light.

RonJ

Banned
Title edited for clarity and thread moved to more appropriate Civic Technical section.

Aldundra

5+ Year Member
Hmmmm, I thought that 30k was green......

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A little overkill, too blue for me.

ep-hatcher-510

Go away
5+ Year Member
eWW such bad light output, headlights are there for you to see the road. but i guess the color is too cool to pass up for some...

Gabe87CRX

You do know that the high the Kelvin number the less light your actually going to get right??

Thats why almost everyone has 5k or 6k..

Not to mention you look like an EXTREME RICER when you have those stupid colored HID's..

cKBzK20z3

Gabe87CRX is right da higher da kelvin da harder it is to see.. ur gonna have problems like in fog or in the rain i even had a hard time with 8k i switched over to 6k n im happy but up to u man try this place www.kensun.com he shipped oin a monday n i got it tuesday real nice set for 85 shipped

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gabe87CRX is right da higher da kelvin da harder it is to see.. ur gonna have problems like in fog or in the rain i even had a hard time with 8k i switched over to 6k n im happy but up to u man try this place www.kensun.com he shipped oin a monday n i got it tuesday real nice set for 85 shipped
Yessir. 4300k is optimal output. I have 8000k and although I can see fine, my friends 4300k has MUCH better output.

BTW, you are from Rochester? I go to RIT... do you go to those s**t gatherings every Sunday on Jefferson? lol.
/thread jack

ZealotChaser

Gabe87CRX is right da higher da kelvin da harder it is to see.. ur gonna have 30000k hid like in fog or in the rain i even had a hard time with 8k i switched over to 6k n im happy but up to u man try this place www.kensun.com he shipped oin a monday n i got it tuesday real nice set for 85 shipped
This, but the kits are still nice. I didn't have that much trouble with the fog.