• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll be there when ever the crew from maple grove/reading rolls out

check our other thread below this one for the info....

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shouldnt there be a 'not going to eat' option in the poll?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ok, i might not make it after all this year, left sife cyl head is leaking coolant, enough to piss me off since i've only had it a month, but atleast i opted for a warranty, can't promise how soon those bastards i work with will fix it though.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks, but you know we will have another next year.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, i might not make it after all this year, left sife cyl head is leaking coolant, enough to piss me off since i've only had it a month, but atleast i opted for a warranty, can't promise how soon those bastards i work with will fix it though.
that sux! but they should give you a loaner car.....s2000? perhaps another fit? maybe a SI

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sux! but they should give you a loaner car.....s2000? perhaps another fit? maybe a SI
I agree... I doubt they'd give you a s2k or an Si but another fit or a civic would be a good loaner, after all you DO work there

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Loaner, lol, obviuosly you don't know the douche's i work with.

stince

Banned
i was gonna come..

i just threw a rod..

i need to finish my ls swap and get it boosted by saturday!! lol

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
You better make it :slap:

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tom, if all else fails ill pick you up... you HAVE to be there.. otherwise ill take your place as Smod... LOL J/k

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as Jay said you better be there, i told you ill pick you up from work, i dont live far from there, and then we will head over to the meet....

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
guys bad new for one i failed my license test so i cant drive out by my self and two me or either of my parents can get off work to even drive with me.. f**kin suck seriously im vowing right now to get out to this next year an meet you guys so i have and idea of who is helping me or who im talkin to

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i m def goin to be there i just bought a dslr...so i need to play with it lol...o and it is the nikon d40

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still trying to decide what camera to bring.. if any..
my Minolta 35mm's or borrow a digi...

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
marc you know what cam Im bringing, lets just hope I can take good pics with it. Im still looking into getting a new one but it wont be before the meet.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
marc you know what cam Im bringing, lets just hope I can take good pics with it. Im still looking into getting a new one but it wont be before the meet.
Hey bill if you got $150 to spare, Circuit city has a Samsung S730 7.2MP for $120 and a 2 gig SD card for another 25... I just got mine and I love it, awesome pics!

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys bad new for one i failed my license test so i cant drive out by my self and two me or either of my parents can get off work to even drive with me.. f**kin suck seriously im vowing right now to get out to this next year an meet you guys so i have and idea of who is helping me or who im talkin to
anyone coming from the Pittsburgh area who can helpo this dude out?

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey bill if you got $150 to spare, Circuit city has a Samsung S730 7.2MP for $120 and a 2 gig SD card for another 25... I just got mine and I love it, awesome pics!
Thats a good deal. I dont know If I can pic it up this week or not. ill keep that inmind.....

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

theres a shot I took of my mustang with it, decent quality, would be better if I knew the first thing about photography

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ok so i should possibly have a car for saturday, our beat to s**t parts car, lol, it's a 92 civic lx, very much a beast.