Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2000civicracer said:
she runs 5 daily with a tranny cooler
yea. That's a reasonable amount of boost.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've cut and paste this from Truehonda.com. This is where I got my figures from. Just in case y'all were wondering. I'm sure some of you have seen this before. I got there everyday and just stare at the kit for a minute or two wishing I could save money faster.

Stafford Fabrications

ATTN!:
Due to high demand of this product, we are opening orders up under strict rules. All those who wish to place orders must email sales@truehonda.com for further questions. Again, the kit is ready for order but takes time to fabricate.

Thank you,

Edward L.
President, Truehonda Inc.

Stafford Fabrications have a reputable name amongst the 7thgener's. SF specializes in the d17 as well as a few other applications. The company has been working very closley with potential buyers and has built its turbo kit from experience, great craftsman ship, quality parts, and of course, user suggestions.
The kit includes:

Garrett T3 turbocharger for the maximum power with short spoolup times (upgrades available)

SF 4-1 tubular turbo manifold for better efficiency and drivability (equal lenth available)

SF 2.5" downpipe for maximum flow (hooks to stock exhaust location)

SF PFM Fuel System for the best drivability and max power

SF Intercooler: a 19"x7"x3" core with custom end tanks and transfer tube

SF Mandrel Intercooler Piping that is powdercoated to any of our 250+ colors

TCC Works Type I Blow off valve to let everyone know you mean business

Steel Braided Oil feed lines and fittings to privide your turbo with much needed lubrication

3/4" drain line and pan fitting SF's "no weld" pan fitting bolts directly to the pan

Upgrades Include:

Equal Length Manifold
Equal Length Stainless Steel Manifold
Alchohol Injection and Tank
Turbo Upgrade
External Wastegate choice.

All of these components can be pre ordered with the kit and the piping can be painted in various colors. For more info please email Sales@truehonda.com

Dyno proven to make 185+ whp and 190 ft/lbs on 8 psi. Track times in the mid 13's on pump gas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Contact us for Order Info

GSR_Tech

PROD7GY
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i heard SF is going out of business after taking everyone's money, IMO the kit that www.dezod.com sells is hot and the kit the MaxRev has is good too.

2000civicracer

Looking for a Civic Again
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the sf kit is awsome and im not sure about them going out of buisness but i do know that the maxrev is crap tsi is alot better and the dezod kit is a great kit and a very reliable vendor