88 CRX si part out/for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UPDATED:::::

I've got a 88 crx si that I'm parting out. Pretty much everything is there, some stuff is rough, some is good. Most all interior parts are there (cargo cover is there but pretty beat) si seats with normal bolster tear, all interior plastics, cluster, wiring harness'. PM about a particular part and I'll get back quick. These are just pics of the whole car, individual pictures will follow or sent directly.

::::::::::::::::;UPDATE:::::::

some new items pulled out, and some more stuff still avail.

clutch cable and throttle cable. $10 a piece plus shipping OBO

glove box $25 shipped
console delete BO

starter BO!!

more pics to come of the following

Si cluster $40 + ship
cluster hood $10 + ship
d16a6 axles BO
88 Si trans $100 might ship
speedo cable BO
batman steering wheel BO
anything else you can think of, just ask!!!!!!!!!

accord91guy

5+ Year Member
price on gauge cluster, speedo cable, and cluster bezel?

fsteclipsegst

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
5+ Year Member
hot much for the whole front end wiring harness?

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PMed all you guys, I'm gonna try to post a pic here in a little bit of the cluster

fsteclipes PM me your messages were full

d1nonlyjv43

Dat Blue Demon Beast
5+ Year Member
How much shipped for the bench w/ top pecie mechancism and the compartments on each side shipped to 23231 thats for my friend I need the headlights w / mounting bracket and the corner lights and the honda cenetr caps on the wheels if your willing to sell them how much for those shipped to 23231and my other friend needs stock springs how much for all 4 springs shipped to 23231 latta thanks latta man i might need more parts ill let you know.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SE PA, what happened to you? I pmed you a while back about your hatchbacks you had? still got em? Once I take everything else off of it, I'll let ya know about the subframe

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
really? hmm.. dunno what happend with all that.. but lmk asap.. ill prolly need alot more then just the subframe..

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What all were you interested in? I dont have off again til next monday, and I'll be pretty much stripping it down then so next week anything and everything will be avail, big or small. PM me with what you need and I'll set it aside.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
waiting to hear from snake_shit, I duno if I wanna ship seats, thats kinda a PITA. where are you located vicious?

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
florida and i understand what you're saying it's ok if you don't want to but if you change your mind just let me know ight

Status
Not open for further replies.