88 CRX si part out/for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PMs replied, and I do think I have the alternator yet, PM me and I'll let ya know for sure when I get to check it out

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just a question do you have the plastic piece the covers the rear view mirror on the roof, and what does the hood look like? and would the hood fit a 91 hb

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would pick up that head from you but too bad your not local good luck on the sale

Scrpn17w

Si wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you have the axles for it? If so, do you know what spilne they are? I'm also interested in the cluster if it's still available.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
panda: I do have that plastic piece, for the rear view. I do have the hood, its got some dents and bulges, not the best of shape, not sure about it fitting though, i kinda dont think it will.

Bm, valves were f**kED! pulled the head and the piston smacked the s**t out of them so its trash.

scrpn, axles and cluster are gone

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99siTUNER said:
panda: I do have that plastic piece, for the rear view. I do have the hood, its got some dents and bulges, not the best of shape, not sure about it fitting though, i kinda dont think it will.
dont worrie man i came across a nice little find the other day but thanks for letting me know

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you get the pics of the reinforcement? im waiting to pick it up

8991crx

5+ Year Member
i was wondering where in pa you are and if you happen to have a good drivers side front fender and or a good drivers side door??? thanks!
*AngelA

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry figured this thread went to the grave. I dont have fenders and drivers door is rusted out on the bottom

engine is blown, has a hole in one of the pistons and valve train was all smashed on that side. If your interested in the block and whats left/good on the head, $25 can take it away.

wertz, Im slackin on you, im sorry, ill get that for ya asap.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know its a lil late but i was wondering how much of this car is left?

Status
Not open for further replies.