91' hatch paint job......

2.0crx

5+ Year Member
This is my 91' hatch i'm getting it repainted and i have two colors picked out, i just wanna see what they will look like. I'm not positive on how i want the line to go. I know i want the metallic metal to be on top and the metallic blue to be on bottom. I really wish i could find the color swatches that im looking at but i cant find them on the net. The grey is like the 2001 lexus IS300 and the blue is similar to the newer silverado but a little deeper. Im not sure what pic would be the easiest to do, but i guess you pick. And if you can could you throw the rims on there, tha'd be great. I was thinking of changing the paint about 3 inches below the windows. Im sorry if i dont have enough info, or if there is anything else i can do just ask. And thanks alot for this. I'm not sure exactly how to do the lines if you have any sugestions just show me.

ass end of the hatch

front of the hatch, with my rex in the background

16" rims

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1) The pics are too small
2) The quality of the pictures are too low

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Error404 said:
1) The pics are too small
2) The quality of the pictures are too low
Very true. Get LARGE, High resolution pictures.

-Jason

2.0crx

5+ Year Member
ok, what size do they have to be? Sorry I took the pics real quick with my phone before i went to work. I'll break out the real cam, and repost em. thanks tho

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2.0crx said:
ok, what size do they have to be? Sorry I took the pics real quick with my phone before i went to work. I'll break out the real cam, and repost em. thanks tho
At least 800x600