94 Civic 4 door slow build

4d00rGuy

Thanks and I know I like to stand out there are so many white 4 doors in my area I can drive down the interstate and my friends text me and say they passed me in the other direction lol its nice to stand out from the rest

~IVEX-Imagination Vision Expression~

4d00rGuy

Exhaust was ordered today woo just now waiting for it to get here

4d00rGuy

I know ill probably get frowns on this but its a no name brand off ebay, but I had it on my hatchback and loved the look and tone of it, and plus my awesome other half bought it for me as an early christmas gift, I cant afford the high priced name brand stuff all though id love to have the hks hi power exhaust which I plan on getting if I keep this job as of right npw its only seasonal

4d00rGuy

Ok fixed the timing on the car we will see how it runs when I get off work, also adjusted the camber rides alot better

4d00rGuy

Exhaust is on the car sounds great no raspyness at all which is a suprise, pics up later, and btw happy turkey fay everyone

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get a different lip. That lip only works for the 99-00 civic.

Other than that it looks like a great start

4d00rGuy

Thanks all and I know everyone has different opinions and yhe wheels arent as bright as they were in the pics they dulled out some which actually looks better but tax returns I plan on getting them powder coated

bigboy106

nice start, and you gotta work with what you got..who cares if you have a ebay exhuast...at the end of the day you are still making gains on making your car nicer and faster ;) who cares about the haters..when you dont got money you gotta rock what you can get :D

4d00rGuy

Thanks that meas alot I have finally made up my mind with what swap I want since im doing it on a budget im going with a dohc zc only because I can keep my trans which has a short ratio anyways and ive only seen one in my area ive read up alot on it and I think its the perfect swap for me hopefully ill have pics up today or tomorrow