94 Civic EJ1 build/project...give me your opinion!

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Idk if it will help but repaint your windshield wiper arms, they look a little scratched up. might add a bit to the cleanness.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That giant ass dent on the side is killing me, other than that its coming along great and looks like its going to be sexy soon! I look forward to the departure of all those nasty little things that bring the car down, like that dent for instance...

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I personally wouldnt do the hood pins are you getting them because its needed or just to have them.
I'm getting hood pins because when the car was in the accident, the cable line that makes the hood latch work became loose and the hood latch itself doesn't work to completely close down the hood.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Looking good, nice save, if it were me working on it I would be looking at a year just to get done what you have done so far, not too far away now from finishing up, still need to repair the dent in the door & straighten the front up & your good to go.
It's been a slow process and I wish I had more time and money to do everything sooner, but it will eventually get there slowly. It's all smogged now and ready to go. It's just the details that need to be worked on

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Idk if it will help but repaint your windshield wiper arms, they look a little scratched up. might add a bit to the cleanness.
Yeah, I'm going to do that. It's on my to do list because you can really notice that they're a different color with the rest of the car being black

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
That giant ass dent on the side is killing me, other than that its coming along great and looks like its going to be sexy soon! I look forward to the departure of all those nasty little things that bring the car down, like that dent for instance...
That dent is definitely going to go! It looks horrible and it is getting rusty there. I'm going to try to push it out or else find a replacement door to slap on there. Do you by any chance know how I could take out that dent?

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Nice save bro. Maybe for looks you could go with black housing headlights and clear corners. And maybe the lip kit. I love that bumper with a lip kit! And jdm fogs.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Nice save bro. Maybe for looks you could go with black housing headlights and clear corners. And maybe the lip kit. I love that bumper with a lip kit! And jdm fogs.
I'm planning on getting a Spoon lip on the car. I'm trying to stick to Spoon accessories and add-ons, but we'll see how that works out. Black housing lights sound tight, but is it possible to do them myself?

I got some fog lights, but I haven't had the time to put them on the car yet, maybe this upcoming weekend I'll do it. These are the fog lights:

I took out the stock steering wheel and I am going to put a universal adapter and quick release with an aftermarket steering wheel. I'm going to try to sell the stock steering wheel and the SRS unit that was installed behind the stock steering wheel.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Installed new battery wiring because the wires that it originally had were worn out and we found a wire that wasn't connected correctly to the starter, so that was making the car not start some times. This weekend it'll be up and running and ready for insurance. It's about time to talk to those AAA people! I should have more updates soon

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Update 3/4/2011:
:
I haven't done anything to the car so far. I haven't had a chance with almost graduating from college and looking for a job. s**t's tight right now, so I'll see when I can get to the car to continue working on it.

imallsuperstar

those are the same FOGS i got.. im going to install them tomorrow with the instructions you gave me.. and you should definitely should get some black housing headlights but no clear corners, get them amber and smoke them out.. i want to smoke mines out.. did you see the picture of my car with the black housing headlights and amber corners? take a look!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice progress, the restore is great. I was feeling a bit sketch after the first few pics, but its coming along lol

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
those are the same FOGS i got.. im going to install them tomorrow with the instructions you gave me.. and you should definitely should get some black housing headlights but no clear corners, get them amber and smoke them out.. i want to smoke mines out.. did you see the picture of my car with the black housing headlights and amber corners? take a look!
Black housing headlights sound tight. I'm going to look into that for sure. I live in California, so I'm not sure if smoking out my corners is legal???

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
nice progress, the restore is great. I was feeling a bit sketch after the first few pics, but its coming along lol
It's been one rough start that's for sure, but it's getting there. I'll hopefully be done one day haha

imallsuperstar

Weed is legal! Why not smoked out amber corners! ? Lol

Black housing headlights sound tight. I'm going to look into that for sure. I live in California, so I'm not sure if smoking out my corners is legal???
California vehicle code section 24953. (a) Any turn signal system used to give a signal of intention to turn right or left shall project a flashing white or amber light visible to the front and a flashing red or amber light visible to the rear.

as long as its not making the light dimmed too dark.. i mean cmon! they made weed legal why not smoked out corners ? lol..

also, hope this link helps.. http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc24953.htm

im from new jersey idk if its legal or not here but eveeerrryyy honda car around here has it smoked out or clear.. well not every lol.. but the biggest percentage .... BUT I WILL SMOKE OUT MY BACK LIGHTS!! =] i was thinking of 50/50 JDM Tail Lights or just smoke out my OEMs.... what do you think ?? its either or i dont want to have them PLAIN for too long lol...