94 sedan project

ev94eg

(coppied all html over from h-t to here)

WILL PUT UPDATES IN ORIGINAL POST SO U DONT HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE THREAD TO SEE THE BUILD

ive got a lil 94 honda civic sedan its came along way since i got it when i got it it was on steelies and ebay sleeves that had cut springs since then i have put new distributor, gaskets, tokico blue gas struts and skunk 2 lowering springs, walbro 255, sachs racing clutch, rockford fosgate 6.5 component speakers in doors and back deck, a cluster out of an ex, and a set of motegi wheels on some khumo ecstas, ngk iridiums, plug wires.

before:

after:

painted the valve cover today and got a couple other little parts ordered =)

almost all the way sanded down

after

got my amber corners in and new tail lights that dont have ugly ass chipping tint on em
waitin on my mugen lip should be coming in tomorrow

mugen lip finally came in and it had to come in on a rainy ass day :( lol but here it is ill post a pic of it on my car tomorrow after work

well its been a while since i updated havent done anything really to the civ but i have been saving my money for a good while and am about to invest in some new wheels and motor... with that being said here are new wheels 15x8 +0 offset xxr 002's. and a buddy of mine is sellin me a b18b1 with everything accept tranny and axles for 400.. couple shots of the car

sittin under a trailor

lip rubbing the grass

posin

at ia

well no updates as of now but i figured id post up some pics of my baby

i threw a nice coat of wax on the car today and got the windows tinted 5%

UPDATE: New Wheels

well after a month of not receiving my fog lights, side markers, and corner lights i became worried. well i was going to send emails tomorrow. So its christmas morning and i go to open presents with the family and i find that my parents took the packages i bought and wrapped them and gave them to me along with the money i paid for them =) i was happy. will also have pictures of the catback (keep forgetting to get a picture)

corners

side markers

fog lights

Went to local pick n pull and found a armrest/center console and snagged it up for a wopping $11.57
(horrible interior pic lol)

well finally a pic of the invidia catback i bought. bought a silencer also cause i like to keep things quiet. and i must say since its a cheaper type exhaust and is no apexi, greddy, or anything top brand that i am more than pleased with the sound. nice and quiet while in normal rpms (1500-2500 rpm) and when u get on it it gets a little loud but nothing to bother me =)

and also finally got my short throw shifter installed and i have to say next time i have to install one of these things i will most def take the mid pipe of the exhaust out. major pain in the ass to squeeze your hand and a socket wrench inbetween the piping and bottom of the car. very pleased with the closer gears. AND NO MORE HUGE BULKY SHIFT KNOB SINCE PREVIOUS OWNER CUT THE SHIFTER SO I COULDNT THREAD ANYTHING ON

ev94eg

new wheels tomorrow, will post pics.

please do not quote my original post, as it will make the 1st page long as hell. (will put all updates in 1st post)

ev94eg

well got the wheels on had a fitment issue since tires were bigger had to raise it quite a bit. but will have a pic up when i get off work. myu phones been day for 2 days. FML

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good bro, we're twins same color and everything lol. Got any more plans for her?

ev94eg

Looks good bro, we're twins same color and everything lol. Got any more plans for her?
new suspension, get my motor put in, and i ordered some fogs, corners, and side markers. and i am painting it this summer. blue green pearl

hatchryder

looks good so far, i have the exact same car as you lol i was thinking of tinting my windows so now i can see how it looks lol

ev94eg

looks good so far, i have the exact same car as you lol i was thinking of tinting my windows so now i can see how it looks lol
yea it looks good on a dark car but i wouldnt get 5 % if your going to be doing some hardcore driving at night ( cant see a damn thing lol )

hatchryder

yea it looks good on a dark car but i wouldnt get 5 % if your going to be doing some hardcore driving at night ( cant see a damn thing lol )
lol yea im thinking just a light tint all the way around just to not feel so exposed lol

ev94eg