10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good mayne

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep it up broski, can't wait till u get the b in, much better trust me.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well finally a pic of the invidia catback i bought. bought a silencer also cause i like to keep things quiet. and i must say since its a cheaper type exhaust and is no apexi, greddy, or anything top brand that i am more than pleased with the sound. nice and quiet while in normal rpms (1500-2500 rpm) and when u get on it it gets a little loud but nothing to bother me =)

and also finally got my short throw shifter installed and i have to say next time i have to install one of these things i will most def take the mid pipe of the exhaust out. major pain in the ass to squeeze your hand and a socket wrench inbetween the piping and bottom of the car. very pleased with the closer gears.
I had this exhaust on my hatch awhile back before I sold it. It was nice but it rattled cause something was loose. It's a great sounding exhaust when brand new though lol.

bassyguitar

those "knockoff" rims are still tight man, looks legit 2 me..
love your car. i wish mine will own up 2 urs one day ha

ev94eg

looking good mayne
thanks alot man!
keep it up broski, can't wait till u get the b in, much better trust me.
i know i cant wait. astill need manifolds trans and clutch and flywheel
I had this exhaust on my hatch awhile back before I sold it. It was nice but it rattled cause something was loose. It's a great sounding exhaust when brand new though lol.
yea good sound mine hasnt rattled yet (knock on wood)
those "knockoff" rims are still tight man, looks legit 2 me..
love your car. i wish mine will own up 2 urs one day ha
thanks man, and yea there ome cheapo wheels that will be replaced soon