ecu was unpluged during this entire process
Car was on(II) A23: 7.0
A24: 7.5
A25: 0.0
B1: 0.0
A7: 0.0
Car was off. A26: 0.2
B2: 0.2
I can't see how the fuel pump would prime and how there would be spark at the plugs if there's no voltage at A7, A25, and B1.

Check whether 15A hood fuse 31 is blown. If that's fine and voltage reaches terminal 1 of the main relay plug, then resolder the main relay.

EGcivic_95

I can't see how the fuel pump would prime and how there would be spark at the plugs if there's no voltage at A7, A25, and B1.

Check whether 15A hood fuse 31 is blown. If that's fine and voltage reaches terminal 1 of the main relay plug, then resolder the main relay.
okay i was wrong i mis read my reader. my readings where...A25: 11.7 B1: 11.5 A7: 11.1

RonJ

Banned
okay i was wrong i mis read my reader. my readings where...A25: 11.7 B1: 11.5 A7: 11.1
Inside the main relay, there's a resistor that should drop the voltage at A7 and A8 to about 6 volts. Redo those two measurements to verify.

EGcivic_95

Inside the main relay, there's a resistor that should drop the voltage at A7 and A8 to about 6 volts. Redo those two measurements to verify.
i got it started guys! idk what it was my girlfriend hoped in and started it when i told her to and it started, has a few bugs right now but it runs, i know my one injector was leaking fuel so i replaced my seal on it and thats pretty much what did it but idk how because my last set did not have a leak at all...wish i knew what it was so i can help any one else with this problem..