95coupeWI's Swapped Hatch Build

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well a few people know the Accord I had, I traded it the other day for this 97 DX Hatch.. It has a few things done to it, like a b16a swap with around 70k, Buddy Club racing spec coils, ctr front bumper, Skunk2 lca's, supposedly a built head with skunk2 stage 2 cams and retainers, stage 1 exedy, dc header to full HKS hi power, and a few more smaller things..
Only pics I have at the moment..

Needs some exhaust work, need rails to put my sparco's in, bumper needs paint and some small stuff..

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet....have to post better and more pics

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah I'll try and get some tomorrow lol

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
From what you can see (which isn't much LOL) it looks pretty damn sweet man! Nice trade :thumbs up

emerican

Registered VIP
we need the better pics including better bay shots
looks pretty good from those pics though even though its a little hard to see in those

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
sorry guys lol like i said ill take some pics after i put new plugs and o2 sensor in tomorrow, and hopefully fix the exhaust.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ctr front bumper lol

can't wait to see some better pics. i love hatches

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didnt even notice the ctr bumper! Damn thats legit :cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ctr bumper = usdm bumper

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
sorry boys lol was busy all day, didn't get anything done on the car yet.. if i have time ill be out putting the plugs and s**t on. wtf bumper is it then lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry boys lol was busy all day, didn't get anything done on the car yet.. if i have time ill be out putting the plugs and s*** on. wtf bumper is it then lol
The civic type r bumper is exactly the same as every other bumper except the SiR one with the bumper moldings. So it's just a plain Jane bumper. Is like saying you have ctr door handles.