95coupeWI's Swapped Hatch Build

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Got a little done today, fixed the exhaust (hopefully), found out there wasn't much coolant in the car, filled that, and found out I need a new timing belt, so ordered that.. Took a few shitty pics, car is dirtyyy

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where the f**k is the blue wheels?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Valve cover looks good. Lip not so much.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it but not feeling the lip. and that header looks like it went through hell

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah there's just the 2 dents that you see.. I'm gonna eventually get a new one because the exhaust leak is in the header.. And i forgot to say it came with hx's instead lol I'm probably gonna paint them a different color.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
They guy did it with stickerbomb tape.. he also had the bumper moldings, gas door and steering wheel done lol took that s**t off real quick

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
They guy did it with stickerbomb tape.. he also had the bumper moldings, gas door and steering wheel done lol took that s*** off real quick
I was thinking about just doing it on the lips when i buy some but i couldnt have any that i actually liked.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres a way to be different without being gawdy. I dont understand doing mods that dont do anything that just scream ugly.

Its like ur so bored and dont know what else to do so u just slap shitty stickers on stuff instead of actually modifying your car.

Nothing against u. Do what u want but this is a forum and i will continue to speak my mind.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I believe its one of those things where if its done right and in moderation, it doesn't look too bad

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
Theres a way to be different without being gawdy. I dont understand doing mods that dont do anything that just scream ugly.

Its like ur so bored and dont know what else to do so u just slap s***ty stickers on stuff instead of actually modifying your car.

Nothing against u. Do what u want but this is a forum and i will continue to speak my mind.
To me it looks artistic somewhat and Im an artistic kinda of person its like a street art.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did stickerbomb once, regretted it. was hell to remove

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah it is.. Got my timing belt today, hopefully will be getting that in and the car running soon

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it is.. Got my timing belt today, hopefully will be getting that in and the car running soon
are you doing the waterpump and tensioner and spring awhile? would be smart to do it all